TTC After a Loss

anyone else drink pinapple core smoothies 1dpo-5dpo

and then after 5dpo not want to stop drinking them?? lol does that sound weird?? they are so filling!!! and really good!!

Re: anyone else drink pinapple core smoothies 1dpo-5dpo

• I gnaw on it raw.  I actually like it better than the flesh bc it's not so sweet....but I also like Grapefruit Juice and Pomegranate Juice so maybe I was born to be infertile Huh?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I LOVE pomegranates but I can only ear a little bc I guess im allergic to them bc if I eat to much my face gets all puffy and red...... I didnt know bc it didnt hurt or anything my mom came in and was like "wth is wrong with your face" uh nothing..,.. oh sh!t LOL so Im thinking if I drank pomegrante juice it would do the same thing......
  • Loading the player...
  • My sister's used to do that if she ate pomegranate.  Yeah, pretty sure it's an allergic reaction.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • it never did it before when I was a kid so it was pretty weird
  • I drank pineapple core smoothies and I swear they worked for me!!  I got my bfp 2 days later!!   :)   Drink up! 

• Not sure if you're still checking this post. This bfp I had the pinaple core smoothy 1-7dpo and yes they were sooo good.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    4 losses (cp Feb 28 09, mc April 9 09 (5w5d), mc Aug 10 09 (7w1d), d&c Apr 12 10 (grew to 6w3d, mc confirmed at 8w5d). RX: Overies PCOS (hormones normal) & Balanced Translocation of Ch. 7 & 13 (40-50% mc risk)

Cooking Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"