Infertility
Options

happy 3 year TTTC anniversary to me :(

I know many other ladies on here have already reached this milestone...

At the end of July 2006 I finished my last pack of BCPs and was excited to start trying. I still remember how my period was a week late the next month and I thought "holy sh!t, what if I'm pregnant already?!?". clearly my body thought I needed a few years to make sure I was really ready for a kid...

anyway, just feeling a little sorry for myself on this "anniversary" and knowing that you ladies understand. Crying

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: happy 3 year TTTC anniversary to me :(

• Options
    smileesmilee member

I'm sorry. :(

It stinks.

But... you are nearing the end of such anniversaries! ;) 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hugs, it does suck. I am so sorry. It's so unfair. I hope this is your cycle for a sticky baby. You will be a great mom!
  • Options
    ((HUGS))
  • Options
    (((hugs)))
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. {{hugs}}
  • Options

Oh hon, Im sorry.  IF sucks so bad. 

• Options

(((hugs))) Lisa!

I hope this cycle is going to be the end of bad/sad anniversaries and you'll be getting your sticky BFP.

My Blog: When Will Hope and Faith Pay Off

"The Sisterhood of Infertility" Blog

Cycle#18=BFP....M/C @ 7w2d...heartbroken
    IUI #1 (cycle 25) = Chem PG, IUI # 2 Cycle 32 = BFFN! SURPRISE--- We're PG!! Break Cycle BFP November 2009!!!! M/C # 2
    Sadly, a Mommy to 3 Angel Babies
    "A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." John Lennon
    miscarriage survivor Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    I'm sorry you've reached this milestone.  I wish this was something noone would ever reach.  Thankfully, all these ladies are here for you.  GL.
    TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    (((hugs))) I am anticipating my 2nd anniversary in a few days.  I'm sorry that you've had a 3rd.  And I hope this journey comes to an end for you with this IVF :)
    TTC with unexplained IF since 8/2007 6 losses, one beautiful perfect boy in our arms Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    epphdepphd member
    I hate IF :(  I think the best way to deal with anniversaries is with wine and cake for dinner. (((hugs)))

I am a runner, knitter, scientist, DE-IVF veteran, and stage III colon cancer survivor.
  • Options
    I am sorry (((HUGE HUGS)))
  • Options

(((((((hugs))))))

this will be your LAST TTTC anniversary though!!!

After 5 years of TTC, 3 IUIs, 5 IVFs, 2 FETs, multiple losses and an adoption that wasn
  • Options

i'm sorry, lnle.  i just know it will happen for you soon - it is so your turn.

((hugs))

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Sending you hugs and hoping you dont make it anywhere near the 4 year mark. Left HugRight Hug
  • Options
    My 3 year is rapidly approaching in September.  I thought the 2 year mark was hard, but 3 definitely takes the cake.  Here's to us not making it to the 4 year mark of such a dreadful anniversary...
  • Options
    (((hugs))) I'm so sorry.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry.  When I hit my 3 yr milestone last year, I felt the same way.  I thought for sure I would I have my sticky BFP by now.  My 4 yr anniversary is next month :(  ((( BIG HUGS )))
    TTC #1 w/ endo since Sept 2005. After many losses, a lap, tons of meds and tons of testing and, one failed IVF cycle, we were blown away with a surprise, sticky BFP...it's a girl!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    ((HUGS)) ?I think its time to start logging new milestones, like the end of the 1st tri. ?
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. Mine is approaching next month so I know how you feel. It's totally depressing. I actually thought I might get pregnant on my honeymoon! How naive was I? Hopefully year 3 will be our lucky year! Stay strong.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry!! (((((hugs)))))
  • Options

imageharley12:
    I'm so sorry. Mine is approaching next month so I know how you feel. It's totally depressing. I actually thought I might get pregnant on my honeymoon! How naive was I? Hopefully year 3 will be our lucky year! Stay strong.

DH & I took our honeymoon a year after we got married.  We officially started trying at that point, and I was CONVINCED I was feeling pregnancy symptoms before we even got on the plane to come back home.  It was ridiculous how naive I was at that point.  I never dreamed I would be branded an "infertile," but here I am almost 3 years later with a lot more knowledge and a lot less innocence.      

• Options
    I'm sorry. I wish you had been pregnant then and could still have that bright eyed innocence.
    Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm really sorry lnle - these anniversaries and milestones just suck. :( I can't wait to get back to the time when anniversaries can be a good thing!

• Options
    threw out my BCP in august 06  Crying   totally sucks
    S/PAIFW
    Tara & Dave - TTC since September 2006
    PCOS - dx 1999 (amenorrhea) | freakishly long fallopian tubes
    Hypoglycemic | thyroid issues | severely anemic
    Multiple Clomid cycles of 50, 100, 150 - absolutely no response
    Follistim 50/100 | Follistim 75/125 | Follistim 100/150 IUI - all BFNs
    Converted IVF - BFP - m/c | FET - BFN | IVF #2 = BFN
    IVF #3
This discussion has been closed.