Babies on the Brain
Options

Long Luteal Phase

Hi, I am new to this board and have a question.  This is my first month charting and ff says I ovulated on day 10, but from the past few months my cycles have been 32 days.  Is it odd to have such a long luteal phase?  I am 15 days post ovulation and I have gotten a bfn but my af isn't due until August 6th.  This couldn't hurt my changes of getting pregnant could it, I can't see how it could just wondering.  Thanks!

Re: Long Luteal Phase

• Options

do you have a link?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageLyssapee:

do you have a link?

this, i am very interested to se eyour chart

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Did you come off BCP? If so, your cycle may be in flux for a while until your hormones straighten out. Just keep charting and see how it works in the future.

GL!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am not coming off BCP, we weren't using any protection and I wasn't getting pregnant so I started charting.
  • Options
    Without charting CM, it's kind of hard. I don't think you o'ed when FF says...I think it looks more like day 15 or 16 you o'ed, but then again, hard to tell without CM.
    Blank!
  • Options
    honestly, those cross hairs look wrong to me. i think it looke like you ovulated on CD 20 maybe
  • Options

imageAllThatGlitters101:
    Without charting CM, it's kind of hard. I don't think you o'ed when FF says...I think it looks more like day 15 or 16 you o'ed, but then again, hard to tell without CM.

I was thinking this also. But, as I am not even pretending to be overly experienced in charting, I was waiting to see if any one else thought this!

• Options
    It says I ovulated on the 16th, but I didn't get my crosshairs until the 24th.  Also, my cm has been kind of watery off and on for a couple of weeks.  It never got egg white like.
  • Options

imageAllThatGlitters101:

yeah, those CH are def wrong. 16 looks about right though

• Options
    Thanks so much everyone!  How can you tell day 10 isn't right and that it was day 16?  Is ff wrong often?
  • Options
    you don't have a clear sustained thermal shift until CD20.    I agree with previous responder that CD20 is where O is.   And I'm a master charter :)
    TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • Options
    I agree with staycee...cd 20 looks like you o'ed (the 25th of the month). Your temp spiked then and it's stayed higher than what you've previously charted this month. Your progesterone that is released makes your temp higher, thus is why it looks like you o'ed.
    Blank!
  • Options
    Thanks so much!
  • Options

imageAllThatGlitters101:
    this. 15 looks likely but since there is nothing as far as cm info, it's hard to tell. it helps if you chart your cm everyday, even if it's dry.

also, i don't know how long you've been checking cm but when i first started doing it, i had to always double check with tcoyf to make sure i wasn't getting the types mixed up.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"