3rd Trimester
Options

**IselaCid**- blog Q for you!

I like your photo display - "Some of my recent photos" - that cycles at the bottom of your right-hand column.  The one I'm using in my blog is huge and I'm sick of trying to make it work!  Where did you find yours?  I also use Flickr, if it's connected to that.

Re: **IselaCid**- blog Q for you!

• Options
    It's been a long while since I formatted that! I think I just added a gadget from the add and arrange layout page.  The gadget is slideshow from the basics list.  Does that help at all?
    my blog: mama quiere beso
    Joaquin's hospital and Isela's birth center med & intervention free "hypnobabies" birth stories
  • Options
    ::off to blogger to check::
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mmm, kind of... unfortunately, the only one I found in their gadgets simply shows thumbnails, with a link to my Flickr photostream.... back to the drawing board!  At least now I know something better exists somewhere in the Interwebs!
  • Options

there are HUNDREDS of flickr tools for creating those sort of things, big list here:

?

https://www.quickonlinetips.com/archives/2005/03/great-flickr-tools-collection/?

• Options

imageMiddMomm:
    Mmm, kind of... unfortunately, the only one I found in their gadgets simply shows thumbnails, with a link to my Flickr photostream.... back to the drawing board!  At least now I know something better exists somewhere in the Interwebs!

I think that's what mine is...isn't it?

my blog: mama quiere beso
    Joaquin's hospital and Isela's birth center med & intervention free "hypnobabies" birth stories
  • Options
    imageIselaCid:

imageMiddMomm:

I think that's what mine is...isn't it?

No, yours is more of a mini slideshow, and if you click the picture, you are taken to your Flickr page.  The one listed in the gadgets now is simply still thumbnails - either choose one, or multiples to show all at once.  I like yours so much better!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"