Secondary IF
Options

add me to your newbie/lurker list ;)

I've been a lurker for a long time, but I guess there isn't a reason for me not to post! I post a lot on ttcal. Background: took over a year and a half of ttc for DC #1. Started trying for # 2 at the end of 2007 and had an ectopic last summer (ruptured and tube removed). I haven't had any bfps since then. I was referred to an RE about 2 months ago and am just on my first cycle of clomid. I had my mid cycle u/s today and had 2 follies: 1 on the side w/ my tube (19) and 1 on the side w/o a tube (11). So that is good, but my lining was just at 5! So, that's not so good. My RE isn't pleased with how I've responded to clomid so if I don't get a bfp she's changing me to femara next cycle.
Anywho--now in case I post you have some background on me :)

Re: add me to your newbie/lurker list ;)

• Options
    Welcome here!  I hope your stay is short.  I was on an estrogen supp. with Clomid to help my lining. I feel like it helped, but I have heard that femara also helps with not having a thin lining.
  • Options

Hi and welcome!  Clomid has a tendency to thin lining.  I didn't have the thin lining problem though.  I just didn't O :)  Kinf of defeats the purpose right?

I hope you get your BFP soon!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome!!!!!!  I've heard some cool things about Femara Smile  I wish you the best of luck.
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"