Baby Names
Options

WDYT?

I'm not even pregnant yet (IUI #1 was Wednesday afternoon) but DH and I have been talking about names since we started dating.  Here are what we *think* we are settled on.  LN is a traditional English name that starts with M.

Kamella Ann

Brennan Joseph

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: WDYT?

• Options

I like Brennan Joseph.

Kamella is not my style esp not that spelling.

~*Jenna*~

TTC since November 2009.

Currently licensed foster parents with the hope of adopting!  Also pursuing pregnancy through IUI!  First IUI scheduled 10/3/13

Currently loving our placements:

A 1/08

C 4/11

K 6/12

• Options
    I LOVE Brennan. Kamella is NMS, I don't hate it, but I don't love it either.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Very good names.
  • Options
    Kamella is the Hungarian spelling and my mom's whole family is Hungarian...it means "perfect".  I used to not like it, but it really grew on my and DH loves it.  I think we'll either call her Kamie or Ella.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I personally like both names, but I would be worried that you (and your children when they are older) will have to say their names twice or three times when introducing themselves.  I think people might hear "Camelia" or "Brendon" at first. 
  • Options
    imageaj5oh00:
    Kamella is the Hungarian spelling and my mom's whole family is Hungarian...it means "perfect".  I used to not like it, but it really grew on my and DH loves it.  I think we'll either call her Kamie or Ella.
    Ah- good to know.  It changes my opinion.  :-)  Like both names.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    DS dx with celiac disease 5/28/10

• Options
    NMS. I like Joseph though.
    S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

• Options
    imageJennaNAaron:

I like Brennan Joseph.

Kamella is not my style esp not that spelling.

this

• Options
    My step-son's name is Brennan, whereas it's a nice name... everyone calls him bendon, or brandon for the first few times before they get it figured out. Something to think about
  • Options
    I like them.
  • Options
    I like the middle names. Brennan is a common Irish last name so I don't like it for a first name.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"