Georgia Babies
Options

Dekalb Farmers Market

We went today and I am in love! ?I could not believe the boat load of produce I got for like $20. ?I also got some other misc things. ?

I was going to get some steamers, but I don't need them until tomorrow, so I'll just go to Whole Paycheck.

And who ever gave me the heads up to pack a sweater, thanks! ?I brought Evie's baby legs and a sweater and a coat for me and I was glad I did! ? ?

Re: Dekalb Farmers Market

• Options
    Isn't it the best place ever?  I so miss living closer to it.  I took DH for the first time a few months ago and he absolutely loved it.  We need to go back soon!
  • Options
    Isn't it great?  We live 10 minutes away and are spoiled :)

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    myrallmyrall member
    imageMLvK:

We went today and I am in love!  I could not believe the boat load of produce I got for like $20.  I also got some other misc things.  

I was going to get some steamers, but I don't need them until tomorrow, so I'll just go to Whole Paycheck.

And who ever gave me the heads up to pack a sweater, thanks!  I brought Evie's baby legs and a sweater and a coat for me and I was glad I did!    

That'd be me that told you to pack a sweater. I'm glad you loved it! It's certainly a treasure!

Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE YDFM! My dad thinks it's the best place and requests to go there everytime my parents visit! I miss living down the street.....but I still drive the 20-30 min to get there every so often!
    The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)
  • Options
    Shoshana, I thought of you when I got lost in Stone Mountain coming home! ?
  • Options

We live like 5 minutes from there and I go a couple of times a week.

You HAVE to check out the bakery counter.  They have THE BEST stuff and it is dirt cheap.

I heart Dekalb Farmer's Market and I am glad that you found it!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm afraid to ask why you thought of me when you were lost.......LOL
    The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)
  • Options
    because Stone Mtn was where you were having that party and I couldn't make it because of the distance. ? ?But then I found myself over there, lost and didnt have any idea where I was! ? So for some reason, I thought you lived around there. ? ?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"