1st Trimester

light pink

I had just light pink spotting. I have no idea to get a hold of  my OB because she is the worst person ever. All I know to do is just wait to see if anything bad happens because I am so early 6w3d. I have no cramping but if the light pink gets darker or heavier than I am going to the 24hr clinic closest to me. Any Advice?

Re: light pink

• The only thing I can offer is to lay down, relax and try to get some sleep. I know, easier said then done! GL!!
    ~*March 26th, 2011 - The day I marry my best friend*~ Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers image 44 Invitations sent out!
    image 70 guests are joining the celebration!
    image 11 friends are sad they can't make it
    image 20 people are procrastinators!
    RSVP Date: 2/28/2011
  • Lay down w/ your feet up. I had some dark spotting yesterday & called my ob/gyn office & talked to the nurse. She told me bleeding in the first trimester occurs in 30% of all pregnancies. I got freaked because I had an ectopic & a m/c before DD so any bleeding scares me to think of another ectopic. If your OB is so terrible you should really consider switching. This is a dr. you are going to need to have some faith in & will be seeing a lot over the next year for your check ups and your post pardom check ups.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • My advice would be to get a new OB. ?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am actualy researching a new OB right now because I realize today I have no faith in her. she was an excellent gyn but OB has been shaky. Thanks for all the advice
  • Take it easy, no lifting or strenuous activity.  As you planned out, if it gets heavier or you have cramps head to an ER/Urgent Care.

Good luck!

• imageWonderWoman27:
    My advice would be to get a new OB.

This. 

• I had a question today for my midwife due to adverse reaction to a ?medication. I just called the ob department and they weren't there but they transferred me to the ob department at my hospital then had the on call midwife call. If it doesn't get better soon just call the hospital for peace of mind.?
  • imagemrsdan2009:
    I had a question today for my midwife due to adverse reaction to a  medication. I just called the ob department and they weren't there but they transferred me to the ob department at my hospital then had the on call midwife call. If it doesn't get better soon just call the hospital for peace of mind.

That is great advice! thank you. I never thought to just call the OB department at my hospital. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"