Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Our very humble stash + a few action shots

Here is our humble stash - sorry about some of the pictures being so huge!  

Our 5 Thirsties covers - The top 2 are size mediums, the bottom 3 are Duo wraps. I LOVE these so much! They are a perfect fit!

6 Bleached GMD Reds, 6 Bleached GMD Browns (Some are in the wash) 

We now have 13 Organic GMD Reds. These are my absolute favorites! 

12 Premium/ Regular sized prefolds. I've rediscovered the love by using a toddler size snappi - it works since they're so narrow. These are mainly for backup... 

All the unbleached prefolds find their home in this little basket. It usually sits perched on the second shelf of the changing table :) 

Our 2 BG pockets. The one to the right is a 1.0 - Poonico converted it to snaps & repaired the elastic for us. It was a gift from a friend, but had shot elastic and velcro.  

Aristocrats longies & a WAHM soaker. I LOVE these <3 

Left: My first attempt at knitting a soaker...It's missing the legs and is shaped funny, but I love it anyways.

Right: My second attempt. It has some issues but I still love it too! :-)  

Wool wrap still on the needles - Little Turtle Knits Ribby Wrap pattern with Malabrigo wool in Kelly Blue. It's super tiny - probably a preemie size. Oops.  

E sporting her Sun Seedlings side snap cover. This is a great cover, but her littie thighs have outgrown it's elastic. Sad day.  

Happily wearing wool for the first time! Thanks mama!  

Wearing her Duo wrap for the first time...Before I discovered that it fits better on the lowest snap setting!  

Playing in her longies...she clearly loves them! :) 

Re: Our very humble stash + a few action shots

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"