Preemies

TGIF: Why are you smiling?

Hi everyone! I'm back from vacation and definitely smiling!

Ruby took her first and second plane rides, learned to clap, got a new tooth, and got to meet the rest of her extended family on our vacation to Michigan! And we got a ton of new Ruby pictures! yay!

Why are you smiling?

Re: TGIF: Why are you smiling?

• Today is the anniversary of Marino's homecoming and I took the day off to hang out with him. We're going to take a nap nowSleep

• ah that pic is adorable!!!!!!!

I'm smiling because 

it's Friday

I think *HOPE* we found a nanny

My husband is the bestest

LO is sleeping and letting me pump without needing anything :)

• Loading the player...
  • i'm smiling because baby stellan (www.mycharmingkids.net) is doing much better and i remember now why i believe in miracles. Smile

and because this weekend will be full of hanging out at home with my baby boy and my husband after a long couple of weeks of craziness!

oh yeah, and tuesday is my birthday. i'm going to the spa with my mom!!

lots of reasons to smile today!

• I'm smiling at your new siggie pic!  I love it.

I'm also smiling because this week the boys have had an explosion of development that I never, ever thought I'd see.  And so much happened so quickly that it's like they're different children.  I love it.

• mcdevmcdev member

Both girls are sleeping at the same time. ?This never happens!

Tomorrow night we're taking the girls to the boardwalk.?

**Little Miss Ruby's new photo is gorgeous....as always!?

Claire Avery born at 32 weeks on 10/25/06 Keira Leigh born at 27 weeks on 4/29/08
  • BR - Madeline and I just got back from visiting a petting farm with a fellow Bumpie (non-preemie).  Madeline had a blast and is now playing with all her plastic and stuffed farm animals.

• After vomiting 3 times last night, ds seems fine this morning. I had my 30 week appt. yesterday and my bp was 122/78!!!! Everyday without pre-e symptoms feels like a huge accomplishment. I was very ill by this point in my first pregnancy.
  • Love Ruby's new picture, how adorable!

BR: Jackson's prevacid seems to be working and we have REAL smiles! It seems as soon as I mentioned it at the doctor last week he started giving them to me all the time! And I think he's getting more attatched to me. Follows me everywhere with his eyes, turns his head if he hears me talking and someone else is holding him. Hushes right away if he is fussing in someone else's arms & I take him. Sounds silly but I am LOVING it :)

NBR: Got the entire place cleaned today and we are having friends over for pizza & drinks tonight. Very excited!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Brandon learned how to get himself into a sitting position on his own (he has been sitting for months but couldn't get himself back into a sitting position on his own) and he also pulls up on things.
    Conceived twins with IVF January 2008. Lost baby a at 20 1/2 weeks due to premature rupture of membranes and held onto baby b. Baby b (Brandon) born at 26 weeks and 1 day on July 5, 2008. Wesley born full term on June 29, 2011. My blog http://karenandstu.blogspot.com Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image
  • DH and I took Logan to a small farm/zoo today and went to get ice cream!  Logan had a mini rainbow sorbet cone and LOVED it! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    IVF 1=BFP, beta #1 8dp5dt 24, beta #2 12dp5dt 50, beta #3 14dp5dt 88.9
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Weishaars' World
  • WOW!  GO RUBY!   I am smiling b/c the three of us are having a much needed family day tomm. & going to nice park about an hour away with a pool!
  • I love the pic of Ruby!!

I am smiling bc I scored a pair of Stride Rite tennis shoes for Lily for $16.00! and I get to spend the weekend with my favorite girl!

• I'm smiling b/c I think my son is the greatest gift ever!  He ALWAYS makes me smile...except for when we are sitting in "beach traffic" for 2 hours when our commute home should only take 45 minutes :(
  • i feel like i've bonded with my little girl more in the past week than i have since she was born. she's become so alert, and smiles at me. she loves the music on her ipod- it makes her sat high. :) and she latched yesterday!

on top of all that we found out she doesn't have ROP! (yet)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"