3rd Trimester
Options

BH only on one side?

I'm laying here on the couch (and drinking my water) and for the last 20 minutes or so, I've had 5 BH contractions (or what I assume are BH).  They don't hurt, just feel like extreme tightening in my abdomon- all the way from my hip to my boob. But.... they are only on the right side of my belly.  Not in my back, not on the left, just on the front right. 

It's different from RLP and I don't think it's pressure from the baby moving around.  That feels different too. 

Anyone experience this before? I lurk here pretty regularly and haven't seen any posts about it.  But, sorry if it's a repeat that I just haven't noticed!

Re: BH only on one side?

• Options
    I've never heard of this before.  Sometimes my LO sits and leans so far on one side of my uterus that it is really hard and tight, and the other side is soft.  He sticks his butt and back out really far.  Do you think it could be that?
  • Options
    Mine are only on the right. My doctor said it is very rare that a pregnancy is carried dead center. And the uterus tends to favor the right side.  It is funny because the left side of my stomach feels like mush and the right is all baby.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"