2nd Trimester
Options

3D Ultrasound at 25 weeks?

So my doctor told me that I need to do my 3D u/s between 24-28 weeks ideally.  I am doing it on Monday because I have summons for jury duty on august 10th and who knows how long that will last!  I am just nervous that she will still be real skinny as the doctor did some 3D/4D at 18 weeks and it was that way.  When is everyone doing theirs?  PIP's to share?

Re: 3D Ultrasound at 25 weeks?

• Options
    I was told to do it between 26-30 weeks, and I'll be doing mine this Friday at 27w1d.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    I'm doing it at 28w1d in Las Vegas! Very excited about it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic] Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Jealous!  I just wish I could talk DH into it.  He says since we're not going to be surprised about the sex, he wants to be surprised about what she looks like when she comes out... but I want the u/s!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

These are from 23w 2d (I think)

and the one in my siggy.  It depends on the type and quality of the machine they are using as well.  I had an elective 2d us at 16w4d and they did 1 3d picture.  It was a different machine and came out in an entirely different image. 

DD1(4):VSD & PFO (Closed!), Prenatal stroke, Mild CP, Delayed pyloric opening/reflux, Brachycephaly & Plagiocephaly, Sacral lipoma, Tethered spinal cord, Compound heterozygous MTHFR, Neurogenic bladder, Urinary retention & dyssynergia, incomplete emptying, enlarged Bladder with Poor Muscle Tone, EDS-Type 3. Mito-Disorder has been mentioned

DD2(2.5): Late term premie due to PTL, low fluid & IUGR, Reflux, delayed visual maturation, compound heteroygous MTHFR, PFAPA, Bilateral kidney reflux, Transient hypogammaglobulinemia, EDS-Type 3

• Options
    I was told to do it between 28-32 weeks. We are going to have it done at 28 weeks which is coming up and I can't wait!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"