Indiana Babies

*gags on the board*

OMG, the past two days have been awful. Back to being sick 24/7 and I also have a weird burp thing going on where it's like they go backwards and then I gag and have to try to reverse it. Gross, gross, gross.

Zofran is probably keeping me from actively puking, but I feel like crap. Phenergan doesn't do much but make me sleepy.

I had had some decent days recently, so I started to think maybe the worst was over.

I'm hoping I'm just getting it out of my system before the weekend, because I have to work 12s on Sat and Sun. :(

I feel like a whiner, but I don't really care. I won't get any sympathy at work so I can't whine there, and I can't whine on FB since DH *still* hasn't told his family in Greece, therefore his friends. Gah.

Re: *gags on the board*

• Blah, I'm sorry you're feeling so rotten!  I'll keep my fingers crossed that you start feeling better soon!  Whine all you want!
  • I'm sorry. I hope you start feeling better soon!
  • Loading the player...
  • :( I hope you feel better Tricia!!
  • Oh sweetie - I hope you start to feel better soon!  I don't know if it helps at all, but yesterday I didn't take anything for any nausea - and I had a great day!  No gagging, dry heaving, puking, nothing.  Granted, I'm nauseous again this morning, but I really do think it's starting to let up.  So hopefully you don't have that much longer either!

And complain away!  

image Laura & Jason Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"