Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Nursery Inspiration Board

I posted this on my tri board last week, but some how it never occurred to me to share my ideas here.

I have so many things I want to do, and so little time left!   I'm just starting NOW!  (30 weeks.)

Anyone else in project hell?

(the rest of my biting-off-more-than-I-can-chew plans are posted on my bloggity blog: here if anyone's bored.)

Re: Nursery Inspiration Board

• Options

Very cute, I love the ideas and the colors!

I wouldn't say I'm in project hell, I definitely second guess myself a lot and have no idea what the nursery is really going to look like when I'm done, I'm afraid it's going to be a mish-mash of random ideas that don't come together.  But oh well, it will still be a functional nursery if nothing else!

P.S. - I've noticed your siggy before and LOVE the pic of you and DH looking at each other, so romantic  :) 

• Options
    Thanks lady!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like the board. The trees and abstract images always go well with the bold colors. I've got a blank room that I'm staring at- white walls and no furniture. I will open Project hell after I get me some furniture!
  • Options
    looks amazing!

• Options
    I love the ideas... Thanks for sharing.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

love it! I am doing a modern nursery too. I'm sort of in project he!!, but it is just because i have so much i want to do. I gave myself tons of projects. But.. we are also adopting, so my time frame is a tad different. =)

Good luck finishing! It is going to look great. 

• Options
    imageLadyRed7:

love it! I am doing a modern nursery too. I'm sort of in project he!!, but it is just because i have so much i want to do. I gave myself tons of projects. But.. we are also adopting, so my time frame is a tad different. =)

Thank you!   Good luck with yours too!   Do you know when your LO is set to arrive yet?

• Options
    imageShananah:
    imageLadyRed7:

Thank you!   Good luck with yours too!   Do you know when your LO is set to arrive yet?

thanks!

We should be active by the end of August. So that means that our profile will be shown to expectant moms starting then. It could take a week, it could take 2 years.. you never know. The agency we are using, last year their average wait time was 5-14 months. So that is why we want everything done. We never know when it could happen! I'm looking forward to keeping track of your progress! 

• Options
    imageLadyRed7:
    imageShananah:
    imageLadyRed7:

thanks!

We should be active by the end of August. So that means that our profile will be shown to expectant moms starting then. It could take a week, it could take 2 years.. you never know. The agency we are using, last year their average wait time was 5-14 months. So that is why we want everything done. We never know when it could happen! I'm looking forward to keeping track of your progress! 

How exciting!   I'm following your blog now - and hoping you get your LO soon!

• Options
    imageShananah:
    imageLadyRed7:
    imageShananah:
    imageLadyRed7:

thanks!

How exciting!   I'm following your blog now - and hoping you get your LO soon!

Yes it is! I saw that you are following, thanks so much!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"