Cincinnati Babies
Options

NBR: Water Softner Installation?

Hi Ladies,

I haven't posted in a while. Been super busy with the baby, working full time, selling our house, and moving this weekend!

Has anyone bought a water softner? If so, where did you purchase it from?

TIA!

Naomi

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NBR: Water Softner Installation?

• Options
    We actually just bought a Kenmore water softener from Sears.  It wasn't too expensive and the installation was very reasonable, too.  I'd recommend! 
  • Options

Thanks!  Oh, I forgot to add that we're also looking for a reverse osmosis system for the water softener.

Thank you!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have a Culligan softener that was in our home when we bought it.  I am thinking about upgrading it to a newer model as ours is 20 years old.  I am going to go with Culligan again because we love their cutomer service and the performance of the unit.  I have had Kenmore and a GE brand from Lowes in the past in our other homes, but they were not nearly as good as this one is.  I am going to have to Google reverse osmosis.  I don't know about those.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    The reverse osmosis makes your water drinkable so that you don't have that salty taste. Make sure that when you install a new water softener that you avoid all the outside water lines so that you aren't using soft water to water your lawn. Also, get the reverse osmosis connected to your ice maker.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"