Pregnant after a Loss

Signs... I WILL stop chronically posting after this.

Today, after my UTI scare I was totally freaked out.  Then I had a series of small comforting signs... Sigh.

1.  I lost my cherry blossoms bracelet about a month ago.  When we formed our little loss group after I lost the baby in March, I had a bracelet made with a cherry and our quote... where flowers bloom, so does hope.  I have been sad over it and just couldnt find it anywhere.  Today, my paralegal came to my real estate off and was sorting files... wha lah... there it was.  A sign.

2.  I came home to my stash of maternity clothes... all of it is adorable except for 2 skirts... and  love it.

Other things went well throughout the day... but I guess I am trying to look for the silver linings and hope that the simple things that make me happy are a sign of great things to comeBig Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Signs... I WILL stop chronically posting after this.

• I didn't realize you were worried about a possible UTI.  I take it things are fine?

All good things Alice!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I love your positive thinking!!!
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I think they are awesome signs! 

And you post all you want!  Big Smile

• Yay! good signs.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    4 losses (cp Feb 28 09, mc April 9 09 (5w5d), mc Aug 10 09 (7w1d), d&c Apr 12 10 (grew to 6w3d, mc confirmed at 8w5d). RX: Overies PCOS (hormones normal) & Balanced Translocation of Ch. 7 & 13 (40-50% mc risk)

Cooking Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"