Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

***30 DAY SHREDDERS COME IN***

What day are you on?

What level are you on?

What improvements have you met/seen?

Now tell us all how you feel about the program and yourself, and a brief list of what you ate (so we can get ideas of what to eat too!). ).
My Book BlogImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicA Lucy, a lost tube, two lost babies, and another on the way! image

Re: ***30 DAY SHREDDERS COME IN***

• Options

I am on day 7 but they have been continuous.  Also I am on level 2 now.  It totally kicked my butt and after all the crunches, my c/s scar hurts really bad today so I didn't do it.

I am doing really well on WW.  I am down 6 lbs in two weeks!

My Book BlogImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicA Lucy, a lost tube, two lost babies, and another on the way! image
  • Options

I am on day 3, level 1.  I think I'm going to move to level 2 tomorrow, or by day 5.  Already the workout doesn't kick my ass_ so bad!  I haven't skipped any days since I started.  I was in agony by 12 minutes in on day 1, and my thighs still hurt.

I think it's a great workout, especially since it's only 25ish minutes..  We'll see how well it works for those of us who aren't overweight but would just like to tone up (like me) at the end of the 30 days.  Breakfast was 2 pieces homemade whole wheat toast.  Lunch was a small ham and cheese sandwich with saueteed summer squash.  Dinner was a Hembrew National hotdog with a sprinkle of mozzerella, more summer squash and watermelon.  I had a no-bake chocolate oatmeal cookie for dessert.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm on day 22 of the shred. I've been going back and forth between levels 1 & 2 based on whichever is available for free on demand on our cable plan. I was loving it for the first 15 of so days, but I did it yesterday and got really depressed that it seems to have done nothing for my abs. My arms abs back are much stronger and more toned, but I'm totally bummed about my abs. How do I get rid of that little mummy tummy?! I'm at pre-pregnancy weight..
    Cy (04.02.2008) & June (10.05.2010) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"