Parenting after a Loss
Options

***TGIF Confessions***

Re: ***TGIF Confessions***

• Options

* I'd really like May to poas now. 

* I feel like I've wasted my whole summer.

* I have eaten nothing, but junk for the last week. I really need to get back on track with this eating business & exercise

* I have no motivation to do anything (shower, clean my house, go for a walk, etc) and I feel really bad about it.  

• Options

* i hate that my body is still screwed up.  AF just needs to come already.

* i am horrid to look at these days.  i don't understand how i've cut such fattening things out of my diet and still can't lose weight.

* i wish i had more IRL friends.

* i also wish i didn't have to work.

* and finally, i wish i was sleeping like mr. soup at the moment.  i'm just too wound up even though i only had one hour of sleep last night and no nap today. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

* I am expecting AF anytime.  DH made some comment about the possibility of me being pregnant (I'm not, don't worry!).  The thought of it didn't make me cry, which I think is progress.  We aren't planning to start trying until this time next year, which is enough time to get excited.

* I would have been totally ok if DS didn't get teeth until after a year.  He bit me yesterday, and IT HURT.

• Options

*14dpo and I still got a BFN and still no AF.  I'm really sad that I'm not pregnant and that my body still can't have a normal cycle.

*Now that I've made Kailey one tutu, I want to make her several more in different colors!

*FIL and his gf and her two girls came over tongiht. GF is 7 years older than me and is the same age as DH's older brother.  It's kinda creepy.  Her girls are 7 and 10. I like the older girl, but I always end up making the younger one cry.  She dropped Kailey (when she picked her up after I told her not to) when she was 3 months old.  I've still not let her hold her since then and she cries everytime she comes over.  I don't feel bad about it.

*My nephews came over too tonight.  The 3 year old smashed his finger in our gate and his dad's new gf tried to comfort him, but he cried for me.  I was secretly happy because I've been in their lives longer than her and it bugs me that she tries to be mom to them (even though their real mom is a whore) and acts like she knows more about them.  She's okay...I don't hate her, but I don't like how she acts like she's the boys mom.

• Options

* We are moving tomorrow and Sunday. ?I'm hoping that getting into our new place and not being surrounded by boxes will help me relax.

* My Dad is coming down tomorrow and I am not sure how I feel about seeing him. ?In contrast, I can't wait to see my Mom next weekend.

* I know putting M in his own room is the right thing. ?He's ready, DH is ready and deep down I am ready. ?I just need to stop worrying about someone kidnapping him or not being able to get to him quickly enough if there is an emergency. ?He will be right next door!?

• Options
    imagemrparsley07:

*Now that I've made Kailey one tutu, I want to make her several more in different colors!

I am addicted to making tutu's. I'm making M a disco one now for her bday pics.  

• Options
    imageCrazycrustacean:
    imagemrparsley07:

I am addicted to making tutu's. I'm making M a disco one now for her bday pics.  

DH said as long as he can play his video game, I can make all the tutu's I want. LOL

• Options
    imageMayBride2B2007:

* i wish i had more IRL friends.

I wish I did too.

• Options
    imageNoVaIrish:

* I know putting M in his own room is the right thing.  He's ready, DH is ready and deep down I am ready.  I just need to stop worrying about someone kidnapping him or not being able to get to him quickly enough if there is an emergency.  He will be right next door! 

He will be just fine :) And you will too!

• Options

* I can't figure out how to get this farking computer to attach to the printer!  I hate Vista!!!

* I need to go to bed.

* My company gave a day off to everyone who made it through all the layoffs.  Personally I think it should be a week but I am excited to have an extra day off.

* My daycare provider is sad that EC won't be coming to daycare for most of August since my ILs will be here.  She's trying to convince me that they should bring EC over for a visit.  I'm excited that she wants to see EC, as opposed to just having a check coming in for a kid thats not.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

* I am sick of seeing all these new mommies that are super skinny...I feel huge!

* I feel guilty that solids are a pain in the arse and I kinda dread them. Its so much easier to just give him a bottle......

• Options

I think I have ate 6 iced oatmeal cookies today.  They are just so good.

I didn't shower today

DD wore the same romper today as jnealet's DD has on in her siggy

• Options
    imagesnwfields:

* I feel guilty that solids are a pain in the arse and I kinda dread them. Its so much easier to just give him a bottle......

It gets better and easier.  We weren't consistent until 6 months and now it is part of our routine.  Bottle is still easier... but solids aren't so difficult.

• Options

*I hate that my body is so jacked up.

*I hate diabetes.

*I am sick over the thought of not having more kids.

*I go back to work on Monday and it's just depressing the hell out of me.

• Options

- I go back to work on Monday as well. I don't think the idea has fully sank in.

- I feel so overhelmed to get the house orderly before Monday I asked my mom to come over and help me out,

- Can't I just get paid for being a sahm?

~Jess & Mike May 12, 2007
    12.6.07 CP at 5w
    5.21.08 BO discovered at 7w, D&E at 8w3d
    8.31.08 CP at 4w5d
    BFP Sept 25, 2008 bfp buddy lkstor Landon born June 6, 2009
    3.25.11 missed m/c discovered at 9w6d, D&E at 10w2d
    4.28.11 MTHFR a1298c homozygous discovered
    4.2011 Began NaProTechnology
    10.12.11 Diagnosed with Type III Luteal Phase Defect
    10.2011 Starting hcg injections on 5, 7 & 9 dpo
    BFP 12.7.11 - EDD 8.14.12 - IT'S A BOY! Fruit Baby
    Life During and After RPL