TTC After a Loss
Options

in honor of the thong pip war:

from last night, I leave you tonight, with this parting image as I bid you all a good night: WTF???

m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011

Re: in honor of the thong pip war:

• Options
    OMG!! I hate when girls do that!!! I cant believe someone made pants like that!!!
  • Options

Nice! I hope they come in my size. Have a good night

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    JenyMJenyM member
    those are hawt
    BFP#1 missed m/c-d&c 10/27/08, BFP#2 BO-natural m/c 5/15/09, BFP#3 8/12/09-DS born 4/2010, BFP#4=TWINS-missed m/c&d/c 6/15/11, BFP#4 11/22/11- please stay with me
  • Options
    <roar>
  • Options

HAHAHA! WTF is right!!!

You guys had a thong pip war????

::runs off to find the thread:: because I have nothing better to do!

• Options
    well...I'd rather rock that then the damn muffin top......
  • Options
    image~*BREN*~:

HAHAHA! WTF is right!!!

You guys had a thong pip war????

::runs off to find the thread:: because I have nothing better to do!

You're going to love it. at least those that don't make you puke.

m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
  • Options

imageMBZ:

can you imagine the muffin top and more if anyone else but someone that size actually wore these? wow.

• Options
    Lol.  All she needs now is a really unruly bush poking out the sides and she's set!
  • Options
    imagemlmtgg:

imageMBZ:

can you imagine the muffin top and more if anyone else but someone that size actually wore these? wow.

Ewwwww
    In memory of precious Julia, sweet baby James, and now Timmy who fought so hard.

Natural miscarriage - April 2009 ~ We love you, 'Blueberry'
    Lydia, born July 12, 2010
    Labor buddy to Kelly0615
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"