2nd Trimester
Options

I'm halfway there!!

Good Evening Ladies!!   Just thought I would share.....I'm sitting back, and enjoying that I am more than 1/2 way to meeting my little girl!  I had a fantastic appt. today.."Abby" was kicking away with a strong heartbeat, and my MW told me today that they will most likely induce at 39 weeks (due to MANY issues)...so actually, I am more than 1/2 way! I can't believe how quickly these weeks have passed (although, I don't miss the headaches, nausea and fatigue!)

Hope everyone at the 1/2 point is also feeling great!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I'm halfway there!!

• Options

Isn't that a great feeling?  I htought I had another week to go and on Wednesday my doctor upped my due date a week after getting my big u/s results back.  Fine by me!  I'll most likely be induced due to previous end of pregnancy issues, though that is also fine by me. 

Next milestone to me is 24 weeks or 99 days...whichever comes first.  It helps me if I set little milestones for whatever reason.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats to you!
    Wife to B-2008 Mom to O-2009 Secondary infertility BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"