3rd Trimester

Felt BH with my hands but couldn't feel them in my belly?

My stomach kept getting hard all over but I only knew it was happening because I felt it from the outside with  my hands. I had a ton but do I not have to time these because they aren't painful? I can't even feel them internally. I literally wouldnt know they were going on if I didnt touch my belly.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Felt BH with my hands but couldn't feel them in my belly?

• They've just about always been that way for me. I've rarely actually felt them independent of feeling with my hands. Of course, now that I get real contractions now and then.. no pain, no gain, I guess.
  • That's how it is for me, too! They are painless contractions. I didn't even know I was having contractions with my first until my MIL pointed it out. Sure enough, if I left my hand on my belly I could feel it tightening up. Didn't start to hurt until my membranes were stripped and really bad after my water was artificially ruptured.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • That's how it happens for me too.  I won't even know I'm having a BH unless I happen to touch my belly when it's happening.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"