3rd Trimester

Hiccups?

I saw a post about the LO getting hiccups, I dont know if I have ever experienced this, and would like to know how I can tell? What do they feel like?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hiccups?

• For me, it's like there's an annoying little child gently flicking a rubber band against my insides over and over and over, very rhythmically.
  • My LO gets them 2-3 times a day!!! :o) They feel like small little spasms back to back to back. It just feels like little taps over and over again. Sorry....it's hard to explain. LOL! My LO gets them and they can last up to 20 minutes some times. LOL!
  • Loading the player...
  • For me they feel exactly like hiccups just tiny and inside my belly instead of my chest.
  • I see, I always thought this was just a kick...
  • imagetrooper346:
    For me, it's like there's an annoying little child gently flicking a rubber band against my insides over and over and over, very rhythmically.

Lol. yeah, pretty much like this. It's so annoying. 

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagetrooper346:
    For me, it's like there's an annoying little child gently flicking a rubber band against my insides over and over and over, very rhythmically.

This. I'm a bit worried, however, because my baby rolls around alot & the location of hiccups changes....I think he or she will hate them after birth!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"