Washington Babies
Options

question for all TTD photographers and mamas with dresses

Monica from Famiy Affair Photography has asked me if she could join the photographers and take pictures. I said I would ask you guys. She's happy to give CDs of the shoot in exchange.

https://www.familyaffairphotography.com/index.html

What do you guys think?

Married! | July 15, 2005 | It's a Girl! | January 31, 2009 | It's a Girl! | July 21, 2011
Heavens to Murgatroyd Blog
Unofficial Baby Names Sticky Note: New and Old| Local Bumpie Website image

Re: question for all TTD photographers and mamas with dresses

• Options
    Fine by me!
  • Options

Me too.

Did we ever figure out a location? 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think we're still figuring out the location. I asked the wedding people (ABC), and they put it in their newsletter, but I haven't gotten a response back yet. Granted it's only been a few hours. Smile
    Married! | July 15, 2005 | It's a Girl! | January 31, 2009 | It's a Girl! | July 21, 2011
  • Options

I think we are going to have one photographer for each model :) 

J- I wrote a post about the location, but didnt get much input. So far it looks like most people like South 47, but that is still pretty north for a lot of people, so I am still looking. We need to figure out just what kind of photos we want (how "trashed" we want to get, lol). It'd be cool to do some water ones, but not sure how many people are willing to do that. I need ideas, ladies!!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Fine with me, we are going to feel so special with all these photographers. I can only imagine when the people who see us will think is going on. Smile I like the idea of somewhere nature-y like a farm or park. I'm find with getting wet as long as it's not a freezing day. What about Discovery Park? It's not much further south though...
    Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
  • Options

With all the different photographers, we should be able to pick a location that has no-so-trash and very-trash parts to it, and then we can do whatever group shots we want.

I think a park with some sculptures and/or animals would be awesome.

• Options
    sounds good to me! I'm down visiting the ILs so I'll be sure to catch up w/ everyone on here when I get home.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"