Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Ok, what's the final word?

I think I am going to leave it for now, but who knows how I will feel tomorrow. Is it acceptable? I just threw some pictures onto a banner for now because just one pictures come up too big!

Blog

Re: Ok, what's the final word?

• Is what acceptable? I want to weigh in!
  • I think it is really cute! I love the videos of her and the walker! Luke acts like that with his!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagelpennie16:
    Is what acceptable? I want to weigh in!

The background. Earlier I did a poll about background for my blog and I have been playing with it all.night.long.

• Yeah, that pink looks good esp with the green at the top.

Also, I am envious of your rack ;-)  (pic where you're in your bikini)

• That is precious!  Nice job!

Your daughter is so beautiful!  I can't believe how many bathing suits she has.  That made me LOL.  Sooo cute!

I'm also impressed she can stand on her own!  Anna isn't quite there yet.  She's crusing but not standing w/o holding on to something.  You're going to have a walker before you can blink!

• image102503Natalie:

That is precious!  Nice job!

Your daughter is so beautiful!  I can't believe how many bathing suits she has.  That made me LOL.  Sooo cute!

I'm also impressed she can stand on her own!  Anna isn't quite there yet.  She's crusing but not standing w/o holding on to something.  You're going to have a walker before you can blink!

Thank you! My Aunts were obsessed with how she had a bathing suit for each day, and then some. I got a little crazy at sales plus some were gifts!

I was so surprised when she stood on her own but now she does it ALL the time. She won't take steps on her own but if I hold one of her hands she will try and walk.

• imageJessMil10:
    image102503Natalie:

That is precious!  Nice job!

Thank you! My Aunts were obsessed with how she had a bathing suit for each day, and then some. I got a little crazy at sales plus some were gifts!

I was so surprised when she stood on her own but now she does it ALL the time. She won't take steps on her own but if I hold one of her hands she will try and walk.

Anna only has one suit.  That's a good thing since she hates the water and being outside. Oy vey! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"