Infertility
Options

Freaking out.....

So, my RE office called me this afternoon and told me that they had to get me in tomorrow am for my transfer. It will be a day 3 transfer. I asked them about the embies and the nurse would not give me any info and said that the doc would go over all of that with me in the morning. Of course, I am thinking this is bad news, since she wouldn't discuss anything with me! (I work in a dr's office and usually we don't go over any specifics if there is a problem) If you ladies could spare some good embie vibes I would appreciate it!
After many years and tears our baby boy is finally here
Born 11-6-10

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Freaking out.....

• Options
    Hi!  I'm sure everything is okay.  On the flip side, it could be worse--no transfer at all!  So, they probably have a couple of great looking ones that want to go ahead and transfer.  Congrats!
  • Options

imageBeliever09:
    Hi!  I'm sure everything is okay.  On the flip side, it could be worse--no transfer at all!  So, they probably have a couple of great looking ones that want to go ahead and transfer.  Congrats!

I agree.  Good luck tomorrow.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hope everything is ok! GL tomorrow!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. I only had 4 eggs fertilize to begin with, so it's hard for me not to think the worst! I just need to take a deep breath and remain calm. Tomorrow can't come soon enough for  me!
    After many years and tears our baby boy is finally here
    Born 11-6-10

• Options
    Good luck and think positively.  I got a call and had to do a 2day transfer.  RE also suggested putting all 4 back (only one looked good) so I was worried.  I got my bfp this week, so have faith - they know what they are doing!
  • Options
    I hope it goes wonderfully!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Good luck with everything!
  • Options
    Sending you lots of good thoughts and lots of sticky dust!
  • Options
    I'm sending lots of positive vibes for you and your embies. Best of luck tomorrow! (((hugs)))
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Options
    Just wanted to wish you luck!!! Hope everything goes well tomorrow.
  • Options
    I hope you are getting some rest by now but I wanted to wish you the best of luck tomorrow. Also, I remember reading that there is practically no difference in success rates between 3d vs. 5d transfers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"