Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

so i hurt my baby today...

he was trying to put his finger in a socket at my brothers so i reached over to slide his hand away and onto the wall next to the outlet.  i didn't realize he was supporting himself entirely by that hand and he smacked into the wall.  he has a huge black and blue goose-egg.

bad mommy! i feel sooo bad still and that was hours ago!!

Re: so i hurt my baby today...

• Options
    QuazelQuazel member
    Oh no!  It was an accident, don't feel bad.  This stuff happens.  On the plus side, you may have scared him enough to avoid sockets!
  • Options
    Oh no! Poor Charlie. Brooke has a huge welt on her head from falling into the corner of the end table. Oh, and one time she was about to step on the baby I watch so I quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her back. She had red marks from my fingers around her arm and I felt so horrible!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Don't feel bad, we've all had these moments.  When DD was about 6 months old I set her on the recliner while I went to make a bottle (knowing good and well she was a rolling maniac at this point) and she rolled right off the recliner (about 2 feet onto the carpet) and screamed like crazy.  I freaked out and felt awful for like a week, even though she was totally fine and probably only cried because she scared herself. 
  • Options
    imagePMJacobsen:

he was trying to put his finger in a socket at my brothers so i reached over to slide his hand away and onto the wall next to the outlet.  i didn't realize he was supporting himself entirely by that hand and he smacked into the wall.  he has a huge black and blue goose-egg.

bad mommy! i feel sooo bad still and that was hours ago!!

Aw PM things happen he will be ok. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"