Multiples
Options

Recs for transitioning 2nd twin to home life from NICU?

Twin B has been home since Tuesday, and we just got news that Twin A will very likely be coming home on Sunday.  (YAY!!!)

Anyone have recommendations for how to transition Twin A into routine.?  They each have their own crib in the same room.  They're both feeding every 3 hours and we're using formula.  Hubby is doing 12 am and 3 am feedings... I'm just hoping we'll be able to feed one right after the next...

Thanks for any advice!

Re: Recs for transitioning 2nd twin to home life from NICU?

• Options
    Good news about Baby A. The same thing happened for us, first B then A came home a few days later. We did shifts also and that seemed to work for us. Do you have anyone else coming over to do a shift so you can get some more rest? My mom was there and she was a help. I couldn't feed both at once at first so I did one then the other. Good luck and have fun!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congrats!  Our baby A was the last to come home, so she was the most regimented with her schedule.  We always feed baby A first then baby B.  Baby B has bad reflux and has to be held upright for 30 min after each feed.  The babies have done well with this, and baby B is usually content with his pacifier if he wakes up early.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"