TTC After a Loss
Options

acupuncture?

Does anyone do/done acupuncture for?fertility? ?I know its expensive but Im unsure if i should call and look into it or just put it off until its like a last resort expense.... DH is being super frugal but its understandable...?

Re: acupuncture?

• Options
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I go every week to an older chinese accu who has been doing it for 40 yrs. Hes usually quiet but last week he was training someone so he asked me if he could be in the room with us. Then he really started talking. He was saying that when the kidneys are not healthy - balanced that your body will not produce eggs all the time, the bloodflow wont be great, so thats what he mainly works on. he kept on talking and it was really interesting. Shop around, my guy is a pro and hes only $55.00 a session. I was paying much more until I found him.
    1-20-09 BFP third month of Follistim IUI 02-19-09 MC 06-24-09 MC July IUI Follistim Ganirelix Ovidrel Crinone=BFN Aug. IUI Follistim Ganirelix ovidrel Crinone=BFP= scared sh**less 10-12-09 MC = 1 ectopic 1 perfect Dec. IUI Gonal-F Ganirelix Ovidrel Crinone Lovenox 01-02-10 BFP=scared sh**less again 01-06-10 CP SAIF ALWAYS WELCOME : ) March 2010 - IVF in progress converted to IUI 03-30-10 BFN April 2010 - IVF - BFFN June 2010 - IVF - BFFN July IUI BFP! March 26 2011 Gracie is here! imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I haven't, but my graduated buddy emma09 did. while she said she didn't love the experience -- she did ku!

i'm intrigued, but not sure.

m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"