Unfortunately, it looks like my pregnancy is not viable. After great betas (3500+ at 4 weeks), this past week (week 7), my beta leveled off between Monday and Thursday (slight increase but nothing close to doubling) so they had me come in today (Fri) and it had basically remained level to Thursday (again, slight increase but nothing really). My ultrasound still showed the sack & yolk with growth but my RE says we'll do a D&C on Monday b/c it doesn't look good.
Has anyone on here had a D&C? Were you able to do things afterwards? I'm trying to decide what I do about work and if I should move some of my meetings on Monday afternoon to a different day. TIA!