Parenting

Another ? about the block

If someone blocks me, can they still see what I write/find me? 

Re: Another ? about the block

• REOMREOM member

Ok, i just blocked you.

update your status and we will see :)

DD1 12.18.06 DD2 9.18.08 DD3 EDD 5.10.2012 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • REOMREOM member

Ok, so you know that pic of mine that you commented on tonight?

After I blocked you, your name turned black, not clicky, and you had no picture, but I could still read what you wrote.

Off to unblock you :)

• From Facebook: "If you block someone, they will not be able to find you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or interact with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, etc.). Any Facebook ties you currently have with a person you block will be broken (for example, friendship connections, Relationship Status, etc.). Note that blocking someone may not prevent all communications and interactions in third-party applications, and does not extend to elsewhere on the Internet.

For example, one of my "friends" blocked me a while back. I can't locate her anywhere (i.e. her profile). However, if she posts or responds to a mutual friends posting, I can see her post. However, I can't see her picture and her named is unclickable/blacked out (instead of blue/gray).

~Erica, Mommy to Peyton 9/06 & Cullen 9/09
  • Got it. So, you would basically know if someone blocked you, if you have mutual friends.
  • So goose, are you saying...if I block my husband?  We will be divorced???
  • REOMREOM member

imageBrewster:
    Got it. So, you would basically know if someone blocked you, if you have mutual friends.

I think so! Planning to block someone ?

• No, I am just still thinking/laughing about the lameness of a block of someone who already defriended you. 
  • imageco18co:
    So goose, are you saying...if I block my husband?  We will be divorced???

hahahahaha.....I can see the teens now in the future telling their husband "I'm defriending you and blocking you!!!!  We are DIVORCED!"

• dpdwdpdw member

imageBrewster:
    Got it. So, you would basically know if someone blocked you, if you have mutual friends.

Depends on how active the "blocker" is on FB.  My ex-BF blocked me & I wouldn't have known if he hadn't sent me an Inbox message & then blocked me.  His name went from clickable blue to non-clickable black.  As far as I know he doesn't post on FB (I've never seen him post on mutual friends walls) - except to send me an Inbox message & they block me. Three times in 6 months.  Ass.

• imageDandR:

imageco18co:

hahahahaha.....I can see the teens now in the future telling their husband "I'm defriending you and blocking you!!!!  We are DIVORCED!"

The future??? I tell DH, whenever he ticks me off, that i am FB-breaking up with him.  HAHAHA.  That's way harder on the ego than an actual divorce.

Kidding, btw.  But, I think (and I've got a messed up sense of humor) that it's hilarious.

• well, I find it hilarious, so I'm with you co.
  • I'm freaking dying, co.

But you know, my relationship status says "it's complicated" and Jeff and I spit back and forth at each other on our facebook walls [evidenced tonight by my moving status].  We are so loving with each other.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageco18co:
    imageDandR:

imageco18co:

The future??? I tell DH, whenever he ticks me off, that i am FB-breaking up with him.  HAHAHA.  That's way harder on the ego than an actual divorce.

Kidding, btw.  But, I think (and I've got a messed up sense of humor) that it's hilarious.

Definitely hi-lar! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"