Success after IF
Options

Success with poor morph?

Just wondering if anyone here has had success getting pg without IVF when your DH had poor morphology? I'm trying to understand our options. Our numbers from a repeat SA were:

count 23 mil

mot 85%

morph 0 normal (out of 200, kruger's)

Re: Success with poor morph?

• Options
    We had success, but using iVF.  GOod luck!
    Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    Ditto the pp.  We had success at our 3rd IVF attempt (with ICS). With the first IVF and FET my DH's normal percentage was 11%.  Two years and many supplements later it went up to 18% so we tried 2 IUIs with no success.  We did IVF w/ICSI a few month later and voila!  Twins!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    RadlerRadler member

We were successful with IVF + ICSI, with 1% morphology.

It depends on your RE--my previous doctor still thought we had a chance with IUI. 

I think Davezwife has had success with low morph, and no IVF.

After 7 failed IUIs, IVF w/ ICSI worked!!

I am thankful every day for my miracle after infertility.

And thrilled to be pregnant again after FET!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options

I forget if those other numbers you listed are normal ranges or not, but DH had normal stuff but morph around 1%. He appears to knock me up just fine, I just can't seem to talk my body into making them stick. (my problem)

(some details in bio) GL!

Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
  • Options
    We had success conceiving after DH's poor morph. We were told by our RE that IVF with ICSI would be our best bet. The month we were told this, we conceived on our own.
  • Options

we had between 9-11%, but not using the strict method so it was prob. worse.

IUI # 3 worked for us!! (see siggy for details)

My Blog
    DD #1 {04-19-2004}
    Secondary IF: Severe MFI (low testosterone, low count, low morph, & very low motility) & Annovulation
    After 22 months IUI # 3 Clomid + Follistim = BFP
    DD #2 {12-31-2009}
    2 more years of failed IF treatments and a failed adoption TTC #3
    TTC Journey Over~ Not By Choice
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"