2nd Trimester
Options

how could i be so gross.. ew

so i just realized that my belly button stinks, like i haven't washed the inside in awhile.. and honestly i dont think i have lol, i know gross gross gross, but who thinks about their innie belly buttons that often?

i feel gross! as soon as i get off work i'm doing some deep cleaning (of the belly)

BTW can you tell that i'm bored since im smelling my belly button at work??

TGIF!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: how could i be so gross.. ew

• Options

I have a deep innie and I have been obsessing about the cleanliness of it lately.  A couple weeks ago I was cleaning it and noticed that there seemed to be "stuff' inside of my belly button.  I couldn't get it out so I grabbed tweezer and starting digging. No incase the previous info isn't TMI here is some more yummy details....

The tweezers revealed several long black hairs (think black lab hair) attached to some guck. It is very possible that it was indeed my dogs hair that had lodged itself deep in my belly button, but considering the long hairs I have been discovering on other parts of my body.... 

• Options

did that one a couple weeks ago too...2 cats and 2 dogs and so yah...down side, digging hurt...i only pinched myself 1 time but it drew a little blood...that was fun...as my belly grows its soooo much easier to clean though...starting to not be so deep...my belly was sore after scrubbing away at my belly button...

guess you aren't the only one gross huh?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's weird I have a deep innie and since my bellys gotten bigger Ive been seeing a lot more stuff in it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"