Pregnant after a Loss

kinda cool

my mom called a little bit ago to tell me that she was sitting next to jennifer love hewitt and her boyfriend jamie kennedy on their flight to maui. they just landed... so fun!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: kinda cool

• Fun I love celebrity sightings!!!
  • Crazy!! 

Hey- what happened with your DH? Do you know yet?

• Loading the player...
  • imageLucky428:

Crazy!! 

It is crazy! Maybe I'll see someone on monday when we go!

DH's review got pushed back until we return from maui...they got too backed up and now with us leaving town they decided to wait. Im so anxious...things are going really well so we'll have to be patient and wait 2 more weeks! Thanks for checking in! :)

• imagemrsandrews07:
    imageLucky428:

Crazy!! 

It is crazy! Maybe I'll see someone on monday when we go!

DH's review got pushed back until we return from maui...they got too backed up and now with us leaving town they decided to wait. Im so anxious...things are going really well so we'll have to be patient and wait 2 more weeks! Thanks for checking in! :)

ARGH!!! I'm the most impatient person I know so I'd be going crazy!!!! 

• That's awesome! Did she talk to them?
  • that's cool....i love star sightings.  dh makes fun of me b/c he thinks nothing of it.  

where are you staying in maui?  we loved it there, but i hated the flight from the east coast ; ( much nicer flight from CA! 

• imagechrissy0791:

that's cool....i love star sightings.  dh makes fun of me b/c he thinks nothing of it.  

where are you staying in maui?  we loved it there, but i hated the flight from the east coast ; ( much nicer flight from CA! 

we're staying in kaanapali... can hardly wait! the flight isnt too bad from so cal.. it will take us about 6 hours...plus we have a lay over in oahu!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"