Parenting
Options

Umm. . .DD?

Did she DD?  I can't find the post.

Re: Umm. . .DD?

• Options
    ZenyaZenya member
    how funny.  I totally thought it was a troll but maybe not?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Explain this to me.  She's mad at her friend for always needing to be the center of attention, but she's also mad because she's worried that by her friend bringing her baby to her shower, she won't be???  Hmmm, ok!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMrsJLK:

Explain this to me.  She's mad at her friend for always needing to be the center of attention, but she's also mad because she's worried that by her friend bringing her baby to her shower, she won't be???  Hmmm, ok!!!

In a nutshell?  Yes.
  • Options

Guess she doesn't like differing opinions or the phrase, "pot meet kettle."

I mean, REALLY.  My friend is such an attention whore she's bringing her baby to MY shower!  OMG!!!!!!  

Yeah, the friend is totally the attention whore.

• Options
    imageeclaires:

Guess she doesn't like differing opinions or the phrase, "pot meet kettle."

I mean, REALLY.  My friend is such an attention whore she's bringing her baby to MY shower!  OMG!!!!!!  

Yeah, the friend is totally the attention whore.

I so, so, so RARELY say anything negative on here, but that was the most ridiculous post that I've seen in ages.

AND, she wasn't even so hypocritical on it in the first post. 

Dear hole, let me dig you deeper.

• Options

I deleted because this friend gets on this board sometimes.

Also, if you took the time to read my replies, I said I don't care if I'm told I'm wrong, as long as it's backed up with advice and mature reasoning.  However, it turned into an attack on me for no reason.  Now I'm being called an attention whore.  Really, it needs to stop.  You guys are overreacting.   

• Options
    imagemisses625:

Also, if you took the time to read my replies, I said I don't care if I'm told I'm wrong, as long as it's backed up with advice and mature reasoning.  However, it turned into an attack on me for no reason.  Now I'm being called an attention whore.  Really, it needs to stop.  You guys are overreacting.   

Confused 

Yes, here's mature advice - get over it, you are acting as poorly as you claim she is.  You needing her to not bring her 3 month old because it's your day is equivalent to her needing to be the center of attention.

You don't really have a leg to stand on if you are acting the exact.same.way. And that will make people think you are a hypocrite because you, too, are insisting on being the "center of attention" [if you prefer that over attention whore].

• Options
    ZenyaZenya member
    imagemisses625:

OK looking at your post count I guess you're not a troll.  But seriously?  You're upset b/c your friend is bringing her 3 month old to your second child's shower?  

That's just ridiculous.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"