Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

bump board glossary

thank you, i found it, i just signed up with the bump and i am super excited about TTC and would love any advice on anything, including how best to the bump. you all were so fast in your responses and i really appreciate it.

Re: bump board glossary

• Options
    I would definately read Taking Charge of Your Fertility.  Also sign up for fertility friend (also known as ff).  It is an on-line bbt chart.  Its very helpful in determing your ovulation date.  You might also want to look into using opks.  It takes a lot of the guess work out of ttc.  GL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

image1stbabyschaefer:
    would love any advice on anything, including how best to the bump.

hmmm??

welcome, though!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    ya that was supposed to be including how best to use the bump, sorry bout that.
  • Options

ahhh.  in that case, see kdodge's post above.  you usually get a higher quality of responses when you avoid posting typically "new" questions.  besides, lurking on any given day or two will most likely give you answers to the most common new-to-TTC questions you would want to ask anyway.

the board moves fast.  if you have time, look back through a bunch of old posts to start getting a flavor for how it is around here.

• Options

Hi. Definetly take the advice on reading Taking Charge Of Your Fertility (TCOYF) & using fertility friend.com. I'm fairly new as well, but lurked for months before I began to post, and learned tons. GL!

Infertility, Life & Loss Blog
    imageimage
    Love & luck to my 3TC girls. Congrats to Omega-The boys are here!
    If there's one thing I've learned while waiting my turn,
    it's that in each life some rain falls but you also get some sun.
    After 2 years & 2 losses, our little man arrived 8-2011.
  • Options
    Welcome and enjoy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"