Multiples
Options

Opinions for Tandem Stroller

Hi! I'd like to get a tandem stroller. Can you please recommend yours?

Thanks!

Re: Opinions for Tandem Stroller

• Options
    I have the Graco Duoglider in High Street, fro, Sears.  I'm really happy with it so far, and we use it at least every other day,
  • Options
    I think most people like the Kolcraft Contours or Jane Powertwin
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I just recently got a Graco Quattro double tandem stroller. I have been using a side by side jogger when going out, but it is just too difficult in stores, it gets through the door no problem, the problem is the aisle size especially department stores. I got mine on Craigs list, it was practically brand new the Mom was selling it because it was a shower gift and now that her new infant is 4 months old, her older child is 3 1/2 and refuses to ride in the stroller, so she is downgrading to a single stroller, which was great for me.

The thing I like best about it is it all you have to do to fold down is press a button on the handlebar and twist and it folds down, it is great.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I have the Graco Quattro Tour Duo and the Graco Duoglider and love the quattro and hate the duoglider...

the quattro has two cup holders and handles that come up so you can hang stuff off them, it is easy to see the baby in the back easier and they can see out better (this is while they are still in their infant seats) it rides easier..

the duoglider has a straight handle that you can't hang anything off, only one cupholder, the way the back seat is designed you can't see the baby in the back and they can't really see out, and the seat gets stuck on the visor.

imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

i love my Contours stroller- i use it almost every day - mostly as a DSNG right now, but have used the seats, too.

the Jane can't be used with 2 infants (both seats do not fully recline) so it's not good if you want somethign you can use right away. it's also hard to find in the US now - i believe they have stopped importing it or something like that.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"