Washington Babies
Options

What's everyone doing this weekend?

This weekend is our only free weekend the entire month of Aug and we have zero plans but we want to do something.

Any ideas?

Oct 2011 3 1/2 years old.
Robert Williams Birth date 5/16/2008

Re: What's everyone doing this weekend?

• Options

Sea Fair? 

I think we are going to ride the Ferry somewhere and have a picnic and then ride back.  I think DS will love the big boat.

BIG Brother born 10/19/07 little Brother born 1/31/12
  • Options

Audrey has her TEDDY study appt tomorrow in Seattle.  We're going to hit up U-Village first to get some things at PBK.  Then to my Mom's for dinner.

Zero plans for Sunday.  If it's warm and you aren't doing anything, we'd love to go to the forest park splash park! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    we are gonna go to the beach tomorrow before Cruz's nap and then my folks are going to watch Cruz and we are going for suchi tomorrow night
    imageimage Brothers! image
  • Options
    My dad and stepmom are still here. My dad wants to rent a (small!) plane and go flying with DH. Stepmom and I are happy to stay on the ground with Max. Of course they won't be flying anywhere near Seattle with the Blue Angels going on! If the plane thing doesn't work out we may do some shopping or just hang out here with them, they fly out Sunday morning. The Edmonds waterfront would be nice this weekend if you want something outdoors?
    Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
  • Options

We're having a housewarming party (luau!) tomorrow.  We've been getting the house ready for weeks.  Then DH has to go up to his mom's early on Sunday (I'm not thrilled about this) which probably means I'll have to do whatever clean-up is not done on Sat night.

At this point, we're excited that the temps will be high-70's - low-80's (by the time guests arrive) instead of 90's.  We've had several guests say they were concerned about that, too.  So, now we need another excuse to overdo it on the frozen drinks! :-)

Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • Options
    Annette - we are going to go see Recess Monkeys tomorrow at 3rd place books...I think Michelle might be going to. You should come - they are a ton of fun. 
  • Options
    Having an ice cream get together for my birthday on Sunday, getting the house ready tomorrow.  Cooking, cleaning, farmers market, yum!
  • Options
    DH, my Mom, my sister and I are going to the Kenny Chesney concert. Then Sunday we are celebrating DH's 30th Birthday (which is actually Tues) and Sunday is our 2 year wedding Anniversary.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"