Austin Babies
Options

UPDATE: back from pedi re crying

So we just saw one of the pediatricians and she does not think that Kate has reflux.  She gave us some signs to watch for, but basically she thinks that Kate just gets overstimulated and cries to let off steam.  According t her it should improve in a few weeks, but until then we just have to suffer.  :)  I actually feel much better knowing that nothing is physically wrong with her.  It's still hard to hear her cry, but somehow it's more manageable now.  Thanks for all of the responses last night.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: UPDATE: back from pedi re crying

• Options
    I'm glad you got her checked out and feel a little bit better about the whole thing. Here's to hoping she gets passed this phase very quickly!
  • Options

*quick phase dust*

good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm glad it's not reflux.  Hopefully it will improve soon.

FWIW: When A gets overstimulated I take her into the bedroom, turn off all the lights, hold her REALLY close and just walk around the room.  (If it's during the day & I can't get it dark enough, I'll even drape a blanket over her head/my shoulder.)  She usually is fussy at first but drifts off to sleep within 10 minutes and I won't even attempt to put her down until she's good & asleep.

Good luck!!

• Options
    Glad that there is nothing wrong.  I hope things get better soon!
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"