Success after IF
Options

**Shaina**

I posted this the other day but I don't think you saw it so I'm posting it again for ya :)

Hello :)  I'm sorry to hear your baby is in pain :(  It's never easy to listen to that.

At the one year, they got the MMR (it's just one shot), which she said it takes over 5-7 days to show a reaction too, Karly is fine this morning so I'm guessing that was it at day 8, the Prevnar and I can't remember the third.  It may of been either the Hep A or Polio but I'm not sure (how awful is that) and here, they get a TB test. 

Hope this helps. 

twin girls after 43 months of TTC.. Katherine Emily (5 lbs 12 oz 19 1/4 in) and Karly Elizabeth (5lbs 7 oz 19 in) imageLilypie!!My bio!! !!My Blog!! imageimage

Re: **Shaina**

• Options

Tina!   Thank you!

I meant to look for the post but as you can see fom my post below--I am a bit crazed!  LOL

SO glad Karly's fever is gone!  OK!  Now I have a better understanding of the shots!  How is Katie?

I didn't want to take them for their shots the day after their party but it was the only appt we could get (2 appts b2b) with our pedi all week.  The following week is too stressful with our nanny leaving so I wanted them to get their shots at least a week before old nanny leaves and new nanny comes.  

Can't believe how big our babies are!  :-)

• Options

Planning a party is stressful.  It will go great, I'm sure :)

I don't know when they grew!  It happened overnight or something when I wasn't watching :)

My girls did okay.  I was told the MMR takes about a week before the side effects start.  It was also nice to see how much they've grown.  Kati e is doing good after her surgery, it's like it never happened.  Karly has a virus :(.  Good luck with the nanny switch. 

twin girls after 43 months of TTC.. Katherine Emily (5 lbs 12 oz 19 1/4 in) and Karly Elizabeth (5lbs 7 oz 19 in) imageLilypie!!My bio!! !!My Blog!! imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"