Georgia Babies
Options

No Dora at the Buckhead B&N tomorrow?

I was at the Publix down by The Cheesecake Factory a little while ago, and I ran in the Barnes and Noble there to get more details about the Dora appearance ... but the employees there could not find anything about it. Eventually, they called someone else up to the front, and he said Dora will not be visiting there. He said there has been some mixup because they have received some calls about it or something, but she is not coming. ????
Photo by Everything Nice Photography
My blog

Re: No Dora at the Buckhead B&N tomorrow?

• Options
    Hmm, that is weird! I was there Wednesday and they told us at that storytime that she would be there tomorrow at 11!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    kepkep member
    I thought it was very weird! No one had a clue as to what I was talking about and couldn't find any info until the one guy came out and said she wasn't coming. Maybe it's miscommunication between day/night shift people? I don't know. Hmmmmmm ... I know you didn't make it up. ;o)
    My blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    She must definitely not be there if she is going to be at the Aquarium at noon! She was at the Botanical Gardens on Wednesday, she is getting around :)
  • Options
    kepkep member
    I know--you should try stalking her. It is a full-time job.
    My blog
  • Options

Honestly I am impressed :) Between all your CFA (which, I have to tell you, is a place Finn and I frequent too much!) and your Dora stalking I don't know how you have any time to yourself :)

We definitely need to get together sometime, we are so close!

• Options
    kepkep member
    I know! We'll have to meet up at the park or do the zoo one day soon!
    My blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"