TTC after 35
Options

Discount fertility drugs - anyone order online?

I've heard of Freedom Drug or IVP Care - anyone know anything about these type of companies - are they alot cheaper than regular pharmacies? TIA

Re: Discount fertility drugs - anyone order online?

• Options
    QE2QE2 member

I've heard of Freedom Drug, but haven't used them personally. I think they are cheaper than the regular pharmacies, and I think many of the regular pharmacies don't carry some of the fertility meds. I use Mandell's for mine. They have free shipping, and for a $10.00 annual membership, I get the discounted drug price. I think Walgreens or CVS has started a fertility drug membership program. Also check out Schrafts and Glen Rock Pharmacy for pricing.

I know there was a post a few days ago on TTTC where the poster called all pharmacies for prices then listed them on the page. I'll see if I can find it for you. Good luck!?

TTC since 3/08 DOR, High FSH, Hypothyroid, Uterine Polyps, blocked tube, MFI, 5 rounds of clomid, 5 IVF attempts, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 natural conceptions=2 losses (Methotrexate, D&C) Successful DE cycle twins born 10/7/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    QE2QE2 member

Here's the link, it's more for follistim.

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/19818031.aspx?

?

TTC since 3/08 DOR, High FSH, Hypothyroid, Uterine Polyps, blocked tube, MFI, 5 rounds of clomid, 5 IVF attempts, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 natural conceptions=2 losses (Methotrexate, D&C) Successful DE cycle twins born 10/7/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My doctor's office uses Shrafts, the Walgreens fertility meds place.  The ppl there have been great actually!  This was the first time I've ever done meds so I can't speak for what's cheapest.  I'm running off to check that link though..........
    TTC #1, Cycle 22 - Jan 2009 IUI , Femara & Follistim: 7/21/09: BFN Multiple rounds of Clomid June 2012: Decided to move on to IVF after 3 more rounds of Clomid Sept 2012: Got a call from a friend asking us to adopt her baby
  • Options
    Thanks so much for the link!  Great!
  • Options
    I used Freedom and I liked them...my meds were mostly covered by insurance though.  They were quicker than I thought and I had my meds 2 days after the prescription was called in. free shipping too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"