TTC after 35
Options

Has anyone read The Conception Chronicles

I haven't finished it yet, but I like it.  It reminds me of the girlfriend's guide to pregnancy.  Good information and funny stories.
TTC since September '08 After 2 m/c - lap for stage 3-4 endo Oct '09 Bravelle w/Ovidrel trigger - iui on 11/07 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Has anyone read The Conception Chronicles

• Options
    I haven't heard of it.  Fill me in!
    TTC #1, Cycle 22 - Jan 2009 IUI , Femara & Follistim: 7/21/09: BFN Multiple rounds of Clomid June 2012: Decided to move on to IVF after 3 more rounds of Clomid Sept 2012: Got a call from a friend asking us to adopt her baby
  • Options
    DochasDochas member
    Hi!  It's very good.  It has a lot of information about all of the different types of tests and treatments for infertility.  It was 3 college friends who were living in different states and discussing their own infertility problems and decided to put it all in a book.  Even though they were close and talked about EVERYTHING this was something they found hard to bring up even with each other.  Sound familiar? lol.  It's great to read some things and say "oh, I'm not crazy - other people do that too".  I've shown some parts to my husband.  There is one section on the dreaded 2ww and the obsession with real and imagined symptoms.  One line is "walks in the produce aisle not only include fondling the fruit for freshness but also a sly grope of your own breast in search of tenderness".  And goes on about all the ways you try to sneak in a grope!  I do this all the time.  My husband said "is any of this true".  And I said IT'S ALL TRUE.  A nice blend of informative, touching and funny I think.
    TTC since September '08 After 2 m/c - lap for stage 3-4 endo Oct '09 Bravelle w/Ovidrel trigger - iui on 11/07 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"