Breastfeeding

I need help with pricing for my breast pump...

I am selling my Medela pisa breast pump. Bought in 2006 for $342. Everything works great, great condition. What would you ask for this if you were selling it? Is $150 about right? I have no idea.... I want to get it on craigs list today hopefully.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: I need help with pricing for my breast pump...

• Too bad they don't have the equivalent of the Kelly Blue Book for these kinds of things to make it simpler :) 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Honestly that's probably high.  Especially for a pump that old, even if it works good, and when you can get comparable brands (ameda, etc) brand new for that same price.

If you really want to sell I'd go closer to $100.

My two PCOS miracles! Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imagemadhatter2003:

Honestly that's probably high.  Especially for a pump that old, even if it works good, and when you can get comparable brands (ameda, etc) brand new for that same price.

If you really want to sell I'd go closer to $100.

Thank you! I needed some honest opinions! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • check ebay to see how much they are going for right now. I don't think $150 is too high.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"