Indiana Babies
Options

Friday Check-In

The Early Edition, apparently Smile

1. Where and how? 

2. What's for breakfast? Nom, nom. 

3. What are you most looking forward to this weekend? 

Re: Friday Check-In

• Options
    1. Where and how? 13DPO. Feeling tired but good! I'm restless at night, lately. I think it's anticipation/worry for the coming days. I am scared of my temp each morning, not going to lie! I'm scared it's going to fall. If, if, if I get my BFP this cycle, I will not temp afterward. Too much stress.

2. What's for breakfast? Not sure. I know some coffee will be involved. Not sure what else. I'm going to find out soon, though! I'm HUNGRY.

3. What are you most looking forward to this weekend? Wellll. I bet y'all have one guess! Haha. Other than testing, I'm shooting a wedding (:::breathes deeply to avoid panic attack:::) this evening then will be spending time with the family until they leave to head back to Georgia on Sunday morning.

• Options

1) 3m2w PP. I have a toothache. Otherwise ok.

2) Rice Chex... about 1/2 cup swimming in 3 cups of milk. The usual.

3) A baby shower for Larry's cousin!! I adore her, and it's at a really nice place, and I'm excited to see everyone and show Paige off!! :-)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

1.  33w4d.  Last day of work is today.  Having some massive pubic bone pain and my GD numbers have been a little screwy due to some work stress I've been under, so doctor is taking me out effective end of day today! Stick out tongue  I'm looking forward to having some time to rest and relax before the arrival of DS #2.  He also scheduled an induction for 9/1/09 because of baby's size (and my GD).  It's kind of weird to have a set date, but I"m getting used to it and am going to make the best of it.  I trust my OB implicitly (he's an old family friend and has known me since I was 3 and delivered 2 of my siblings).

2.  Weight Watchers Black Cherry yogurt and an Atkins protein shake (gotta love GD!)

3.  Just having some time to rest and relax.  Elliott's 2nd birthday party was last weekend, so it will be nice to have some down time.  We don't have anything planned.

Sara :)

Proud Mommy to Elliott 7.24.07 & Oliver 9.1.09 Our Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

1.  37days pp...better today, Wylee slept better last night.

2.  Oatmeal cream pie, lol.

3.  It is our 1 year anniversary on Sunday!

• Options

1.  6DPOish.  Feeling good!

2.  I had a diet coke and a South Beach Diet Peanut Butter bar.  I really would like some biscuits and gravy!  lol

3.  MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!  Well, technically it's on Monday.  Tonight we are going out with my sister and BIL.  I'm not sure what exactly we are doing yet.  Either going to the fair or out to dinner and a movie.  Sunday we are going to lunch with friends and then my mom is having us over for dinner that night to celebrate!  :)

• Options
    Your chart still looks great today, Jac!!
  • Options

1. 26w4d and feeling good today.

2. currently eating a cup of honey bunches of oat with less than a 1/2 inch of milk. I thought I had more left over and I didn't. So pretty much the lower half of my cereal has a little milk and the top half is still dry, it's yucky but I'm hungry!

3. We going to a friends house tonight for a CD explanation from some diaper company? We're not planning to CD, but figured we'd go and play anyway!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1.  10 + m pp.  Super tired this morning.

2.  So far, a sip of water.  Maybe I'll have some Lucky Charms though.

3.  Dave tomorrow night! 

• Options

1. CD 3.  VERY tired. I have been picking up more hours since they raised DH's tuition 15% and have been going to bed around 11 and waking up at 4 this week.  Next week Luke starts back at daycare so I can work more during the day!!!!

2. I am making waffles for Luke and I.  He is allergic to milk and eggs so im trying out a new recipe to hopefully freeze some.

3.  We are going to Minnesota till Tuesday to visit my inlaws.  It should be an interesting car ride, so we are leaving after DH gets off in hopes Luke sleeps some in the car.  DH and I always get a couple date nights when we visit, so im excited for that since we have both been pretty stressed lately.

• Options
    imagejac*n*abe:

3. What are you most looking forward to this weekend? Wellll. I bet y'all have one guess! Haha.

I wont be back on till Wednesday but good Luck tomorrow!!!!  Im so amazed at your patience with the waiting to test. 

• Options

1. 39w 6d, I've been having contractions on and off all week, and spotting since about 4 this morning. I have an appt at 2, and I am praying this is it!

2. Probably cereal

3. I'm really hoping to have a baby this weekend!

• Options

1. 11 months pp.  feeling great.

2. pancakes and my usual iced hazelnut coffee from mcdonalds.  

3. my sister and her fiance just bought a new house so we will be helping them.  although, its nice to have the baby so you can kinda get out of helping and just playing:)

• Options

1.  10w4d - yay!  I'm feeling ok, although big time constipated (first time this has really happened.)  I think it's because I started a new prenatal vitamin the same day I started the Zofran.  Ugh. 

2.  A donut with chocolate icing and a white chocolate caramel cappucino.  (For whatever reason if I drink one of those it typically gets my insides, er, moving.  Hopefully between that and the Colace something will happen!)

3.  No huge plans really.  I think I'm going shopping with my sister so that should be fun.

image Laura & Jason Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1. Where and how?  2nd week of pills, tired. I've been saying that for the past 3 weeks, work has been absolutely ridiculous.

2. What's for breakfast? Nom, nom.  english muffin w/ margarine & rasp jam

3. What are you most looking forward to this weekend?  camping & just getting away to not think about work. Not looking forward to coming home early on Sunday to do work!

Michael & Ashley . 9.19.2008 . http://bartoblog.com

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

1. Where and how? 

cd8 -- my mood is good so far :) 

yogurt parfait from McDs and a diet coke

no kids! :) 

• Options

1. 35/35 today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  had my first internal yesterday... cervix is still high and closed.  Had another quick u/s and I'm so confused as to how the baby is lying.  Apparently she's head down, but in an oblique presentation, yet still breech?  I'm guessing if she's not directly head-down then it's still considered breech??? 

2. chick-fil-a chix minis....yum and coffee

3. Today is my last day of work!!!!!  whoohoo!  We are having a garage sale this weekend, so hopefully making some $$$$.

BFP #2 11/4/12 EDD 7/20/12 missed M/C 12/13/12 @8w5d D&C 12/21/12
    DX 2/7/13 with an alloimmunity + for anti-paternal antibodies started Lovenox daily & BA
    BFP 2/16/13 EDD 10/28/13

• Options

1. Where and how? 

5 Mo PP. Tired, but getting better as Kaylee learns night is not play time.

We had waffles this morning. And i washed mine down with a coke.

3. What are you most looking forward to this weekend

It was the Dave concert but we sold our tickets. Going to clean out the garage and closets and visit Once Upon a Child (mostly to sell stuff)

• Options

1. Where and how? 3 months 2+ weeks PP. Feeling normal (i.e. tired)

2. What's for breakfast? Nom, nom. Oatmeal and a grande pike place coffee

3. What are you most looking forward to this weekend?  I'm going to a new yoga class tomorrow and we have no other plans - that is very exciting! Yay for a free weekend!

• Options
    imagebeccabrad:

Today is my last day of work!!!!!  whoohoo! 

what! you suck -- enjoy your time off before the baby arrives!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1.  9 1/2 months pp. 2nd week of bcp. 4 1/2 more to go  :)

2.  Cereal and OJ.

3.  Nate is coming home from OOT today...maybe going to the pool.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    TTC #2 since 9/09 --- mild PCOS; Endometriosis
    IUI x4 = BFN
    IVF = sometime in 2012
  • Options

1. Where and how? 

1m3d pp. I feel great! I'm really getting used to the no sleep thing. It's not that big of a deal, though as my boss put it yesterday (she has 3 small kids), you do get dumber from lack of sleep.

Breakfast? What's that? I drink coffee.

I'm actually really bummed because it's our last free weekend together until (wait for it, wait for it) OCTOBER. Between weddings and bachelor parties and birthdays and NASCAR races, we have something going every weekend after this. Most of it is Brian's stuff and I'll be home, but still. ::sobbing::

So, I'm looking forward to not having plans this weekend. :) And the weather is supposed to be nice.

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

1. 22w3d.  Feeling pretty good, I've noticed a little bit of cankleness the last couple of days, hopefully I've just had increased sodium intake and this isn't the end of my ankles already.

2. My DH bought these cinnabon kellogs b-fast bars the other day and I don't have enough self discipline to not eat them, they are really good.  Like a brown cinnamon pop-tart only better.

3. Hopefully going and looking at new vehicles so that we can get that checked off of our list of "things to do before Little Miss gets here".

• Options

1.  CD 10.  Feeling pretty good.

2.  I had regular Life cereal. 

3.  We're going to a wedding in Chicago and are planning to go out with our friends after the reception.  It's going to be so fun AND Haley will be at the in-laws, so DH and I get a kid-free night! 

Jac - Just wanted to say good luck this weekend!  I'm hoping for good news when I log back in on Monday! :)

• Options

1. Where and how? Last week of pills, feeling ok

2. What's for breakfast? Nom, nom. I had the usual cereal/milk/OJ. (Looking forward to tomorrow's - I'm making french toast!)

3. What are you most looking forward to this weekend? It's another weekend with no real plans, so...I'm looking forward to not dealing with my commute, and to a nice weather day tomorrow in between the many crappy ones.
  • Options

1. working another friday.  boo hiss...(I'm getting paid to be part time)

2. blueberry smoothie and now some toast.

3. carmel art of wine fest on Saturday night and my 7 mile run on sunday (NOT!) guess I better not drink too much on Sat.

• Options

1. Where and how? 

AF should be here any day now. Feeling tired but ok. Been sick with a sinus infection lately but I think it's starting to get better.

Not a clue. Didn't have time to grab anything from home or to stop to get something. So I'm pretty sure if I eat anything my only option is my SlimFast in the refrigerator here at work. Not feelin in this morning...

What I really want is some Cinnamon Melts, Breakfast Burrito, Hashbrown and some caffeine. YeS! I want alllllllllllll those things... just so I can feel like a bloated cow the rest of the day. lol but sadly I don't have any of it.

My DH and I get to hang out with our neighbors/BFs tonight. :) The four of us are going out to dinner tonight and then back to the house for some board games (or video games for the boys if we decide not to play, lol), conversation and drinks. Then tomorrow she and I get to have a girls day and are just going to go get some coffee and talk and maybe go to the book store and to the mall. We haven't had a lot of time to spend together like we're used to so I'm excited we're going to get some much need girl time in. :)

Then Climbing on Sunday! AGH!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

1. 8w6d. Wasn't feeling too bad earlier this week but I worked my first day in awhile (only called in sick for one shift, but I had been off for some school stuff) and felt pretty crappy by the end, and then felt horrible all day yesterday. Feeling mediocre today. I'm worried about working this weekend.

2. Slowly working my way through a package of peanut butter crackers and a glass of milk.

3. Working 12 hours both Sat and Sun. =p

• Options

1. CD 21.  I'm impatient!  I had my first ever positive OPK yesterday (twice) and have had three days of "high" fertility on the cbefm.  I am so nervous to mess this cycle up.  I'm feeling good, although a little stressed.

2. Sipping coffee now, trying to decide between an egg sandwich or oatmeal.

3. DH's roommates from college are all in town and staying with us, so I am excited to see all the guys and for them to have a great weekend. However, secretly I think the highlight of my weekend is going to be my day to myself tomorrow.  The guys are going to Six Flags and I am taking the day to get some personal work done, shop, and enjoy!  Don't tell the guys. Wink

[Edit] Jac!! I am so excited for you!  Your chart looks so good. If I had any credibility as a chart reader, I would say triphasic!  I am praying for you!
  • Options

1.  At the end of AF, feeling fine, ready for the weekend!

2.  Nothing yet, I think we're having and early lunch.

3.  DH's cousin & his wife are coming up tonight for dinner.  I just love them!  In the morning, my mom and dad are coming up early to go to the Broadripple Farmers market with us.  We go most weekends that we're home and LuLu loves seeing all the other dogs.  We'll probably go to brunch at Cafe Patachou after.  A nice, quiet weekend.  My favorite type.

• Options

1. Last week of pills and feel good.  I have stayed up way too late almost every night this week so I'm a little tired but good!

2. Zone bar just like every week day morning...boring, I know.

3. E's 1st birthday party!!!!! Cake  I still have what seems like endless stuff to do but I'm so excited for her party.  I can't believe my baby girl will be one (her actual birthday is Tuesday)!

• Options

1. CD11. I feel fine, good even if you discount everything that I know is related to stress.

2. Chocolate mini wheats, raspberries, and coffee.

3. I'm hanging out with a friend tonight (yay!), getting in some last-minute mom time tomorrow (yay!!), and enjoying all the thrills of packing (whee.).

Mother's Day, 2011
  • Options
    1. Where and how? 10w5d pregnant!  Feeling slightly less tired and a LOT more hungry lately!  Otherwise, really good.  2. What's for breakfast? Nom, nom.  Asiago bagel from Panera with artichoke/gouda cream cheese.  Oh yeah.  My husband is the best.  3. What are you most looking forward to this weekend?  Shooting a wedding then relaxing on Sunday! 
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options

1. Where and how? 
    38w4d pg - feeling good, just moody.  Particularly with my mother who apparently thinks I'm her personal shuttle service to/from the Indianapolis airport, as well as a free parking lot for her vehicle. 

Peanut butter on an english muffin, banana and earl gray.  Yum, yum, yum.

Umm....I'm starting to hate Friday polls since we have very little planned.  Tonight we're having dinner with Jake's friend that just moved back to Bloomington.  Tomorrow I'll probably clean the house, do laundry and make a few meals to freeze.  Sunday I'm apparently driving back to the airport to pick up my mother.  We'll probably do a little shopping before she heads down to Evansville.  BORING overall!

• Options

1. Somewhere around 7-8dpo, I think.  My chest this morning felt weird to me.  I normally have really fibrous tissue, but this morning while I was showering, I noticed they felt like water balloons and soft.  This was the same exact thing with Rose.  Also, I woke up early sweating my arse off, which was the very first sign I knew I was pregnant with Rose (although it happened in the middle of the night and I threw up).  I got a BFP with Rose at 8dpo, but I won't be testing until prob Sunday.  Truthfully, I don't really feel it this cycle happening since it's our first.

2.  Coffee.

3.  I have a maternity shoot on Sunday that I'm looking forward to, and having my family over for dinner that night, too.  Other than that, looking forward to hanging out with Rose and T.

• Options

1. 7 months PP - feeling good - a bit tired...I stay up too late.

2. I had oatmeal.

3. Relaxing.  A cookout w/ friends.

• Options

1. According to FF. I am CD19 6DPO. I don't know though. I don't typically ovulate and never get AF, but if I do this will be 2 in a row! My temps are still way up and way down, but it says I ovulated Saturday. I am being way crazy and hopefuly for a break BFP.

2.  I had Jell-O. We are doing South Beach and I so didn't want eggs.

3. Saturday night we are going to see the Beatles at Connor Prarie. Sunday we are having a going away party for a coworker. So sad:<

• Options
    OMG Chrissy!!!  GL!!!
  • Options

1. ovulating I"m sure.  Very irritable, grouchy, tired, etc :)

2. I had Apple Jacks for breakfast

3. I was looking forward to going to see my folks in Evansville, buuut got called in to work my shift at the childrens place, so now we can't go.  So, not looking forward to anything. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"