Cincinnati Babies
Options

Clothing trades/bank

I don't know about everyone else, but I have a ton of clothing that is just sitting in a box that either I am saving for the next kid or waiting for my kid to grow in to. I hate for it to just sit and gather dust but I am not willing to necessarily get rid of it yet. Same goes for baby gear.

What about doing some swapping or loaning? We could make sure our names and were on items so we know who to give them back to. I know you ladies would take good care of things.

What do you all think? If I were to organize, who would want to take part?

Re: Clothing trades/bank

• Options
    I would...I took a bunch of stuff to OUAC, but they didn't buy very much.  I have baby girl items in sizes NB to 18 months that I would be willing to sell or loan out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I would be interested going forward, but I just passed on most of my under 12 month clothes to another Nestie.
    Charlie 8.06.08
    Emeline 5.28.13

My Blog

Post-Baby PRs
    Esri 5K 7.16.2014 - 21:30
    Heart Half Marathon 3.16.2014 - 1:43:30
    Canton City Marathon 9.8.14 - 3:30:56
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would! I have TONS of stuff!! Even though we have all of Jack's stuff for Henry our families have still gone crazy getting stuff for him... so I have lots of little baby stuff that barely got used at all! Plus I have some other items that were bought new this time around that I didn't really end up using (boppy and covers to go with it, arms reach co-sleeper, etc) And we're all done having kids so I really have no reason to hang on to any of it.  I've taken items to OUAC before but they don't give much for even really nice things - I would much rather see stuff get passed on to a Nestie who can put it to good use and get some things we need.
  • Options

I have loaned out clothes to others and sold clothes to others.  When I loan them, I just make a list of what I loaned and put markings on them (C for my name is what I did on mine).  I just borrowed some clothes from a friend (NB and a few 3mth sleepers) and we put a black permanent marker dot on the tags to know they are hers and then I can give them back to her.  I did the same when borrowing clothes for DS from others.  I have clothes I am willing to sell or loan for DS but mainly 12-18mth.  I am looking for a few more 0-3mth Fall/Winter girl outfits if anyone has any that I could borrow or buy :-)

Our kids are 19mths apart and we LOVE it!!

Married to my BFF on 8.13.05 (after dating 5 years)!

DS born 2.14.08. DD born 9.30.09.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"