Baby Names

Help with girl names

We have it narrowed down to 2. I'm worried they're both popular, but I've loved the name Abigail for years. I also really like the name Addison (Addie) so I keep going back & forth. WDYT?

thanks!

[Poll]

Re: Help with girl names

• I like Abigail and like Reese..

What about Abigail Reese and you call her Abby, sounds pretty close to Addy .

• Like Abigail, like Reese, like Jean.  Hate Addison.  Nasty, horrible disease...
  • Loading the player...
  • I voted for Abigail Jean because I like that its more classic. I do prefer Addie to Abbie though. I think I would like Addison Jean, Addison Reece is a little too trendy for my tastes. Also, I like the initials AJ
  • I prefer the name Addison!  People say that it is popular but I have never heard of it around me.  I guess it depends on the region you live in!
  • I have an Abigail so I am partial, but I don't like Addison because it is the name of a disease.
  • Abigail is one of my favorite girl names. I think it's gorgeous, but can't use it because my IL's dog is named Abigail/Abby. Jean sounds nice with it. Reese is too trendy with a classic name like Abigail. I hate Addison. I have no idea why this name is so popular. It's way more popular than Abigail on this board at least.
  • Abigail is beautifully classic. Addison is trendy. I'm love Abigail/Abbie.
    Blank!
  • imagelaurenelizabeth79:

I like Abigail and like Reese..

this.

Proud Mama to Mickey (12.03.09) and Nemo (06.06.13)

• imageJinglesChic:
    imagelaurenelizabeth79:

I like Abigail and like Reese..

this.

this.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"