Northern California Babies

Floral arangements without the florist

For my friends baby shower I wanted to do blue hydrangeas in a vase. I think it is simple enough to do on my own, but where would I get the hydrangeas? I havn't seen them at costco before. Any ideas?

Re: Floral arangements without the florist

• You can buy them from a florist in a handwrap. You don't get the vase and they are cheaper that way.

• You can ask your local Costco to order them for you.   For my wedding mine added one dozen specific roses for me so I know it doesn't have to be a huge order.  A warning, hydrangas are expensive.  Another option would be to buy plants (they honestly can be cheaper, cut the blooms off  and then plant the root and have hydrangas next year.
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh, I didn't know you could do that. Thanks R!
  • Costco.com has 30 stems for $110 to give you some idea.
  • imagejsugrin:
    Costco.com has 30 stems for $110 to give you some idea.

Thank you!!!

• Another option would be to buy them potted and just leave them in the pots. You could wrap fabric or ribbon around the pot to decorate it.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • imageeverydayeve:
    Another option would be to buy them potted and just leave them in the pots. You could wrap fabric or ribbon around the pot to decorate it.

Ditto! Would probably be more affordable, and people can take them home as favors if you wanted.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"