Austin Babies
Options

restaurants recommendation please

My SIL's birthday is coming up and I'm looking for a restaurant that does something special (and by special, I mean embarrassing) on your birthday. :) She's going somewhere snazzy on her actual birthday, so I am completely okay with embarrassing her some. lol

I know La Margarita puts a big ol' sombrero on you, sings, and takes a Birthday picture of you in said hat...but who else does something similar? Doesn't Texas Roadhouse do something similar? (Non-related to OP, is Texas Roadhouse similar to Logan's?)

TIA! 

Mom to an almost 4 y/o and an almost 2 y/o. In process of growing our family through adoption.

Re: restaurants recommendation please

• Options
    Party!!! If you feel like traveling... ***'s Last Resort will embarrass her alright.  I here it involves a bj shot, LOL!!  Okay, so maybe not family friendly
  • Options
    At Texas Roadhouse they get out a saddle and have the birthday person sit on it and they sing real loud.... totally embarrassing! (well it would be for me anyway)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Okay so D*i*c*k's Last Resort is what I meant.
  • Options
    imagelonghorn14:

(Non-related to OP, is Texas Roadhouse similar to Logan's?)

Yes, they are similar... though I thinkg TX Roadhouse has better steaks.

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• Options

On my birthday at TX Roadhouse, I had to "ride" the saddle while everyone sang if I stopped "riding" they would start the song over.?

Obviously with kids they just have them sit there, but with adults they work pretty hard to embarrass you. ?

• Options
    Joes Crab Shack.  I was embarassed there on my 17th birthday but it was fun.
  • Options
    joe's crab shack made my aunt put on a witches hat and ride a broom around the dining room on her bday!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Maybe not be the most appropriate restaurant, but I think Hooters embarrasses people on their birthdays.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"