Indiana Babies

Trying to help SIL and BIL out

They are from Elkhart and BIL just hear that they are letting go of 6 salesmen at work. He's the low man on the totem pole so he's thinking he'll be let go. They're thinking about looking down here. SIL is a stylist at an Aveda salon so she'd be looking for a salon, not necessarily Aveda to work at...so, where do you ladies have your hairs did? Just trying to throw some places out there for her to look! TIA
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Trying to help SIL and BIL out

• I don't personally go to an Aveda salon but there is one in Avon, the Edge, there is a new salon in Plainfield about 6mos old called Pure Concepts.  She should be able to look up or call Aveda and them tell her where all their salons are.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #2 11/4/12 EDD 7/20/12 missed M/C 12/13/12 @8w5d D&C 12/21/12
    DX 2/7/13 with an alloimmunity + for anti-paternal antibodies started Lovenox daily & BA
    BFP 2/16/13 EDD 10/28/13

• I go to Roberts in Greenwood. www.robertssalonandspa.com is the website, I think.
  • Loading the player...
  • I go to Salon 01 in Carmel.
  • imageholdn5:
    They are from Elkhart and BIL just hear that they are letting go of 6 salesmen at work.

Uh-oh. I was starting to get a better "feeling" around here lately. Do you mind telling me what company? I'll make sure Larry doesn't apply there.

• imageBrendaK:

imageholdn5:
    They are from Elkhart and BIL just hear that they are letting go of 6 salesmen at work.

Uh-oh. I was starting to get a better "feeling" around here lately. Do you mind telling me what company? I'll make sure Larry doesn't apply there.

B - YGM!

• My hair stylist is on maternity leave so I'm going to her house right now, but normally she's at ciao bella on 86th st by the david's bridal.
  • I go to Wildflowers in Greenwood.  It's an Aveda salon.  I'm getting my hair done tonight so I can ask around.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"