North Carolina Babies

I think we're staying with our daycare

I have just been going back and forth (and back and forth) about this, and can not get a good feeling either way.  I went back to the potential center yesterday to ask a few more questions and look around again.  It's a nice center, and I really don't have any issues with it (other than things out of their control, like location).  So I tell them we'll start in 2 weeks, and get all the paperwork.  I go home, tell DH, and start counting cloth diapers to see how many more we'll need.

I wake up this morning and I just can't do it.  I just can't picture him being there.  But I can't say why.  I don't know if it's just because it's different, or my gut is telling me something.  I can't tell you one reason he shouldn't go there.  But for whatever reason, I've just decided I'm more comfortable where he is, and he will stay there.  I will just have to fight with the director over things we don't agree on. 

But man, I was so looking forward to being able to CD full time!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: I think we're staying with our daycare

• Its a total gut reaction.....you may not feel that way now but it HAS to be!

Youll get through it and if things get really rough again and they cant accomodate you at least you know there is a back up. Hugs!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • If I've learned one thing in life, it's ALWAYS trust your gut.  At least you know that option is there, should anything change.  I hope he continues to have great teachers where he is.  Phew! :)
    Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • Loading the player...
  • You HAVE to trust your gut feeling.
    image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• I agree with the others.  If your gut is flat out telling you that this isn't right, then it probably isn't.  I hope you get things worked out with the director soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"